About Hoxhunt in a nutshell
Hoxhunt was founded in 2016 by four visionaries. Today we are a team of around 100 amazing people advancing one of the hottest scale-up companies in the cybersecurity awareness training category, with locations in the United States, Finland, and the United Kingdom. Hoxhunt is the fastest-growing software company in Finland, premiering at number 4 in the Deloitte Fast 50 rankings so we might just be the perfect choice for You!
Hoxhunt educates employees on how to protect themselves and their employers against malicious cyberattacks. Our core belief is that the best way to do this is through frequent, personalized, and behavior-changing cybersecurity training. We have been featured in CIO Magazine, Forbes, Inc., EU-Startups, and many more publications. We have also been listed as one of the 10 hottest startups to work for in 2019 and developer students’ Top 10 Dream Employer in 2021 in Finland.
Join our product team and help Hoxhunt scale our cybersecurity SaaS platform globally
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be working on scaling the impact of our cybersecurity training platform that provides users with education and security teams with incident response management and analytics, by making it easier for new and existing Hoxhunt customers to scalably set up, maintain, and enhance their security awareness training capability. You will collaborate closely with both customer representatives, partners and Hoxhunt’s engineering team to discover, validate and execute a product strategy that delivers a product that customers love and that works for the business – with a focus on creating a first class self-service onboarding experience.
Hoxhunt is a SaaS company that combines B2B and B2B2C elements, though this role is more focused on the pure B2B side of the equation of onboarding Hoxhunt customers and enabling Hoxhunt customer administrators to self-serve and automate provisioning and maintenance tasks related to cybersecurity awareness training. Thus, we expect you to be well-versed with understanding how SaaS businesses work, how world-class digital user experiences are built, and collaborating with both customers and internal stakeholders to turn ideas into measurable business outcomes.
You will be partnering with our business management and operations, gathering customer and partner insights via interviews, as well as product analytics, and market and competitor intelligence. You will be using these and other signals to build a customer-oriented product strategy and roadmap which balances the needs of various stakeholder groups and the company’s overall strategy.
Together with the product team, including developers and designers, you will work to operationalize the roadmap into a prioritized backlog to enable the product team to focus on clearly defined development opportunities. When the team makes progress, you collaborate with the team and its various stakeholders to make sure the changes and outcomes are measured, documented, and communicated, keeping everybody on the same page, and that learnings are gathered, distilled, and turned into improvements for the next iteration.
You will ensure the product vision, product strategy and roadmap are clear, make logical sense and are well understood by all stakeholders. In summary, your job is to partner with the team and its various stakeholders to drive self-service onboarding and automation that will help Hoxhunt scale its impact throughout the world.
· 3+ years of experience as a product manager or product owner
· Ability to formulate a compelling product vision and strategy, determine and measure key success metrics, and derive an actionable development roadmap from the product vision and strategy
· High level of self-management skills, including ability to break down, prioritize and execute on multiple competing ambiguous projects, time, and project management skills
· Ability to drive cross-functional collaboration with management, sales, and operations to create in-depth understanding of our product, customer needs and competitors
· Stakeholder management and fluent communication skills, written and verbal – you can debate and tease apart the merits of competing designs constructively, in an English-first working environment
· Proactive, curious, impact-driven, analytical, and creative
· Strong people leadership skills – a humble servant leadership attitude of using facts and framing, to formulate persuasive arguments instead of pulling rank; being able to give constructive and actionable feedback and coaching, not only to fellow product managers regardless of seniority, but also other colleagues and stakeholders
Any of the following skills are appreciated:
· Experience in high-growth scale-ups
· Experience in SaaS or other digital product environments
· Experience in service design/UX design/software engineering/product analytics and/or software engineering
· Cybersecurity experience
· Bachelor’s degree in business, design, or engineering
Top reasons why you should join Hoxhunt?
· Cybersecurity is a growing industry. You get to build a product that defends companies from cybercrime, help support the cyber skills training for vast amounts of everyday professionals, and make the world more cyber secure
· Since 2016, our team has grown from 4 founders to 100+ people, while our business has been recognized as the fastest growing software company in Finland, in the Deloitte Fast 50 program
· Hoxhunt’s add-on for engaging with training and reporting real threats are present on 500,000+ workstations and accounts globally
· We value professional growth, peer-support, and learning and support this in various ways
· We have a strong company culture and care for our people
· All our employees have extensive health care
· We offer fair compensation and equity option packages
· Be a part of a growing organization where you can see the immediate impact of your work
· Finally, we promise you a fun but ambitious environment with a lot of laughter
Our recruitment process is as follows:
1. Application screening
2. Initial discussion with Talent Acquisition team (20-30 minutes, telco)
3. First interview with Head of Product (30 minutes, telco)
4. In-depth interactive workshop with multiple future colleagues (90 minutes, telco)
5. Founder interview (30 minutes, telco)
6. Reference checks
If you are interested, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile. We look forward to speaking with you soon!