Do you really want the perfect job? 🧐 Or do you want the next step in your career to be deeply impactful? I can’t offer you perfect, but I can offer deep impact. 💪 I have a successful 10-year-old SaaS product that needs awesome skillsets (maybe yours?) to reach new heights. 🧗 As a team we’re killing it in DE for our niche, but we have a lofty road map ahead of us (#disruptUSA) 💥 and a bus with a few key seats 🤩 we still need to fill.
Still reading? Awesome. Let me intro myself, hi my name is Remo. I’m the co-founder of ProvenExpert. You will be working closely with me; therefore, I want to give you context on us, what the role is about and what we’re looking for.
Me and my colleagues are fighting for the little (wo)man – the small business owners and one-(wo)man-bands who grind each and every day to master their craft. They want to focus on delivering outstanding work and getting more clients – not sales and marketing. That’s where we come in as ProvenExpert – we provide a SaaS platform for small business owners to manage feedback and enable them to direct their online reputation.
As Junior Product Manager (m/f/d) you will help us to further improve our product and our service by your organizational talent and empathy for customers. On the one hand, you coordinate the further development of our rating platform. On the other hand, you are responsible for our key accounts and the implementation of our customized enterprise solution. You reliably plan timings and resources, ensure smooth processes and high quality of the work results in every phase of the implementation of your product ideas. As a creative mind, you bring numerous new ideas to all phases of the development process.
Where your expertise is needed ⭐️
- You actively participate by taking over an interface function between our users and the internal software development.
- You develop business concepts and requirement profiles independently and responsibly.
- You are part of a Scrum team and will be involved in the implementation of customer requirements by actively participating in the agile software development process.
- You support the product owner in the management of sprint preparation, execution and follow-up.
- You will create and execute user tests to improve the usability of our software.
- You work closely with stakeholders, the product team and the development team.
- You act together with the product team as an interface to other departments.
- You coordinate internal product support and derive valuable further developments.
- You have an overview of the market and industry with regard to benchmarks, competition and digital innovations. From this, you determine market potential and customer needs and support the development of target group-oriented product concepts.
- You identify development opportunities for selected products and support the coordination of the necessary implementation.
You’ll be great for this role if you have experience in 💪
This is what we think we’re looking for, but perhaps you have other skills that are a great fit for the role which we haven’t considered; we encourage you to still apply.
- You already have experience in digital product management.
- You have first experience in the areas of agile and rapid development (e.g. certification as a Scrum Master/PO).
- You think in an entrepreneurial way, like to work analytics, make decisions based on numbers and can make data talk.
- You have a confident presence and manage to get requirements to the point.
- You are enthusiastic, energetic and optimistic in your approach to every new challenge.
- You combine the necessary knowledge for product management in the areas of user experience, technology and business administration.
- You love the internet with its benefits and opportunities on different devices and understand the applied technologies and business models behind the scenes.
- You are always up to date on trends and technologies and integrate them into your product development.
- You communicate excellently in German and English.
- You have an education or a degree in computer science, marketing, business administration or are a career changer with experience.
- You have at least 1 year of professional experience in product management in a digital environment, ideally in a fast-growing SaaS company.
This is what you can expect 🥳
- Safety first: During Covid-19 there you’ll have the opportunity to choose between working from home or from our office with a safety and hygiene concept
- The chance to play a major role in shaping the perception of a great product
- Being part of a diverse team of PHP geeks, creative minds, database tamers, social media junkies and concept gurus – no matter where you’re from, you’re welcome to join us
- Work from home or one of our gorgeous modern offices in Berlin, Madrid, or Krakow.
- Flexible hours. Are you a night owl, a day lark, or an early bird? All are welcome.
- Equipment you actually want. Let us know your preferred machine, we will make it work.
- Being part of a successfully growing company – creative freedom, flat hierarchies and the opportunity to take on responsibility.
- Well stocked kitchen with free drinks (coffee, tea) and many delicious snacks (fruit), though some high caloric nibbles (chocolate).
Does this sound like your next challenge? Send us your complete application as a PDF document including earliest start date and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org! Your contact Sabine Sandig looks forward to hearing from you!