You’re looking for a role that challenges and excites you. An environment that supports and energizes you. A team that solves real customer problems with autonomy and drive. And a mission that aligns with your values and welcomes your voice.
As a member of the Product Management org at HubSpot you’ll:
- Join a product-led culture that truly puts the customer first
- Create and advance an ambitious product strategy that’s driven by customer needs, business goals, powerful data, and global market indicators
- Partner closely with colleagues in UX and Engineering to create a high-value product that’s both powerful and easy to use
- Use your voice, share your perspective, and have a real impact based on your point of view
- Know what will lead to getting promoted, and why, thanks to clear expectations and robust career paths
- Be empowered to show up as your authentic self and choose a work style and location where you can do your best work, whether that’s at home, in an office, or a blend of the two.
Read more about our shared product principles here.
Curious about what part of our product you’ll work on?
As our install base of customers continues to rapidly expand, it’s important that we have a billing platform that will scale with HubSpot’s success. The mission of the Fintech team is to power seamless transactions between HubSpot and our customers. As a Senior Product Manager in the Core Infrastructure Pillar, you will play a pivotal role in defining the Customer quote to cash journey. The role is a mix of strategic and analytical thinking paired with strong product management fundamentals.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Create a shared vision and cohesive roadmap for the future of this product area as a critical member of the Product Triad – our system for building product collaboratively and strategically
- Drive alignment, set goals, build understanding and motivate others, including cross-functional partners across the company
- Explore complex and ambiguous problems, taking on several missions across your product group
Guide new product ideas from initial concept all the way through launch
Understand our customers and their journey through the product by engaging with them directly and often
- Use data to identify opportunities to improve our customers’ experience, devise strategy to execute your ideas, and partner with business stakeholders across HubSpot to make solutions that help our customers grow
We are looking for people who have:
- Experience launching products successfully to customers within the Fintech/Quote-to-Cash space
- A multidisciplinary approach to thinking, combining market, business and technical insights to identify opportunities and weigh tradeoffs
- The ability to articulate product vision to a variety of audiences
- A deep respect for the expertise and insights of their collaborators, including engineering, design, UX research, analytics, and others
- A drive to understand customer needs deeply and truly solving for their problems
- Excellent communication, influencing, and interpersonal problem-solving skills
- A passion for growing healthy teams and leaders, cultivating psychological safety, and facilitating tough conversations that help people grow
- A desire to understand how HubSpot products work
- The ability to make decisions, test assumptions, and iterate – often without perfect information
- Demonstrated ability to adapt in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- An understanding of the competitive software space
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
Per HubSpot’s policy all employees who wish to work @office or @flex or to visit an office in-person must be fully-vaccinated. At this time, @remote employees are not required to be vaccinated.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) – link to HubSpot’s Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.