SEEK is the global leader in the creation and operation of online employment markets. Owning leading job boards in Australia, New Zealand, China, Brazil, Mexico, Africa and across SE Asia, SEEK employs over 6000 people across Australia and internationally and has a market capitalisation of $6billion.
Action oriented, and a champion for our users, the Senior Product Manager will create a world class user experience by turning great ideas into reality. Reporting to the Product Director, the role is responsible for defining, building and delivering products that change the way jobseekers and hirers find each other. Working in a fast paced environment, the Senior Product Manager will collaborate with a fully resourced and talented delivery team building great consumer products in our candidate experience stream.
- Own a high profile consumer product portfolio
- Define, build and deliver products customers love, use and buy
- Obsess about delivering a world-class user experience
- Collaborate with a fully-resourced and expert delivery team
- Manage an Associate Product Manager
- Deliver key metrics/outcomes and drive product evolution
- Manage and engage stakeholders across the business
Skills and Experience
- Extensive experience in online or software product development
- Solid grasp of the agile software development lifecycle
- Customer centric focus
- Demonstrated clear goal setting in line with market and strategic drivers
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams in product delivery
- Analytical and data driven in solving complex problems
- Sound communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic and creative
- Passionate about making a difference
At SEEK we really value our culture and the way we work together to get stuff done. Our commitment to fostering a work environment where people feel like they’re making a difference every day has helped us maintain a consistently high ranking in the annual Hewitt Best Employer Award. In other words, people like to come here – and we’re proud of that!
For a confidential discussion or if you wish to submit your resume for this role, please email or contact Sarah Beck – Head of Executive Search at email@example.com or +61 419 216 116.