We are searching for Product Manager to join the team in creating the next generation of digital platform and systems. This is a full time position in Toronto, Ontario. Product Manager will work closely with developers, architect, product owners, BSAs, QAs, marketing and customer success, is primarily responsible for driving product delivery from idea inception to final product.
Key Responsibilities include
- Gather and interpret requirements and analyze current product functionality.
- Develop and maintain software functional specification documentation.
- Work with others and drive agile product development processes and best practices.
- Work with technology and application development team to identify innovative, executable solutions to user needs.
- In collaboration with others, manage product backlogs, and document design and business specifications.
- Drive ideas from inception through complete execution.
- Facilitate product-planning meetings.
- Create documentations on new products and identified gaps.
- Test alpha, beta, pre-launch and post-launch software; identify and document gaps against requirements.
The ideal candidate should have
- Bachelor’s degree in STEM, Business Administration or Marketing.
- At least 3 years of product management or product design experience
- Understanding of web, mobile and software platform development cycles.
- The ability to translate new product strategy & vision, into tactical project definitions.
- Entrepreneurial spirit; able to drive innovation and ideation; obtain feedback on proposed new products and services.
- The ability to scope initiatives accurately and prioritize work items appropriately and yet capable in working multiple initiatives all at once.
- Diplomatic, collaborative and dedicated team player.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Able to present emerging concepts & trends to both tech and non-tech audiences.
- Previous experience working in a media company or digital agency is a plus.
Nice to haves
- Real Estate background