Axiom Zen is a venture studio. We turn ideas into companies. Sometimes we work independently, other times we partner with Fortune 500 leaders or domain-expert investors. Our speciality is testing the potential of emerging technology to catalyze high-growth businesses. Today that means we’re working on AI, AR, and blockchain.
We need a driven product manager with a track record of growing engaging consumer products – especially on mobile. Your mission is to build and grow the world’s leading social news platform for sports, starting with football / soccer.
You’ll be entering at an early-enough stage to make your mark as we build iteratively toward the 2018 FIFA World Cup. The World Cup is humanity’s biggest event: well over a billion people will tune in to watch the final match alone.
We are working with a group of international investors with deep ties to the football community and have a unique opportunity to leverage the World Cup’s high profile to create gravity-defying momentum.
Our ideal candidate:
- Is intrigued and excited about working with an international team of product geeks and sports investors to revolutionize the way sports fans interact with their passion on mobile
- Has demonstrated ability to excel at building and growing delightful consumer experiences
- Understands the values – and perils – of data-driven decision-making and becomes obsessed with the customer journey in every product they work on
- Shares our values of collaboration, transparent communication, and diversity in all its forms
- Is ready to excel in this challenging leadership role and fast-moving environment
More about Axiom Zen
We have a relentless drive to ensure our team members are growing and happy. We offer competitive compensation, unlimited vacation, holistic initiatives, a speakers travel budget, and more.
You’ll be working with a diverse team of colleagues from 31 countries. Our team of ~80 creatives includes published authors, over a dozen former founders, and decades of collective experience beating the odds at companies like Apple, Google, Facebook, and Tesla.
Named one of Canada’s Most Innovative Companies by Canadian Business, Axiom Zen’s work has been featured in TIME Magazine, The New York Times, and Fast Company.
We’re the parent company of Hammer & Tusk, a leader in the world of immersive experiences (AR/VR) and the Midas Guide, an online community focused on blockchain and cryptocurrency.
We’re also the team behind ZenHub, the world’s leading collaboration solution for technical teams at NASA, Docker, Comcast, Adobe and VMware.