Axiom Zen is a venture studio. We turn ideas into companies. Sometimes we work independently, other times we partner with Fortune 500 leaders or domain expert investors. We have built several successful SaaS companies and are looking to expand our product team with experts in B2B/B2D monetization and growth.
Our flagship portfolio company, ZenHub, is out-innovating multi-billion dollar competitors. 1300+ customers including Microsoft, NASA, Adobe, and Shopify attest to the company vision – but much low-hanging fruit remains in optimizing user activation and team engagement. Another one of our initiatives, Toby, has a large, growing, and ultra-passionate user-base – we’d love your thoughts on monetization and scaling.
We are looking for a Lead Product Manager with a track record of growing web products to join our team in Vancouver, BC.
Quality candidates may have once held a variety of titles—product lead, project manager, lifelong agile enthusiast—but regardless of what you call yourself, you need to be a technical-minded product manager with a passion for agile project management.
As a key member of the product team, you’ll be on the front lines creating impact for ZenHub users. This involves working with customers and team members to develop initiatives for user traction, engagement, and platform growth to help turn ZenHub into a world-class product for our users.
As Head of Product, your mission is to:
- Work closely with customers like NASA and Microsoft to build out ZenHub’s feature-set and product-line with the goal of being the number one collaboration suite for technical teams to manage complex projects
- Increase daily active users and overall engagement through creative optimization of key product flows
- Test and implement strategies to increase product activation, user understanding, and average revenue per account
- Collaborate with ZenHub’s leadership team and Board of Directors to define future strategy and tactical priorities
- Experience setting and rolling out comprehensive product strategies, including First Time User Experience, User Engagement, Referral Programs, Content and Platform Viralization Initiatives, and Payment Flows
- An exceptional track record of working with product, design, and engineering teams to prioritize and execute on plans
- Past project experience (either mobile or web-based) where your initiatives have resulted in increased engagement and platform growth
- Understanding of the values—and perils—of data-driven decision-making
- Experience with and a passion for Agile software development and project management