As the Product Manager for Engagement Tools at DAZN, you’ll be shaping state-of-the-art products needed to bring sport to our fans on all our platforms across the globe.
Our high-performing engineering teams build capabilities to empower DAZN’s content editors to make data-driven decisions every day. The Engagement Tools you build cannot be found in a conventional CMS because we are not a conventional OTT provider.
We are changing the game in sports viewing and our tools need to reflect our desire to remove all barriers to creativity and to offer the best experience across all platforms. This role will require you to collaborate with stakeholders in our Content, Marketing, UX and Technology teams to gather, refine and deliver solutions, which can handle the scale of DAZN’s ambitions.
You’ll define the vision and the roadmap with your team, identifying key needs which you’ll convert to epics and user stories through refinement and the agile delivery process. You’ll develop creative ways of solving complex problems with the help and support of your engineering team who will be as invested in the success of the tools as you are.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Work with stakeholders in Content, Marketing and Product to gather requirements
- Build out the Engagement Tools roadmap and manage and prioritise your backlog
- Work with stakeholders across Product Development and Content Editorial to collaborate on feature discovery
- Work with UX and engineering to validate and prototype concepts
You will be set up for success if you are:
- Are passionate about collaboration and enabling others
- Have experience working on internal tools for stakeholders
- Have experience documenting process flows
- Have experience writing requirements for a development team and delivering through an Agile methodology
- Have empathy and collaboration skills
- Value data-driven approaches, and know-how to support hypotheses with data and the right questions to ask
- Can clearly and reliably communicate with stakeholders at all levels of the business
- Have an appreciation of what a good technical solution looks like and be able to contribute to a solutions discussion
Even better if you have:
- Experience of BDD and Gherkin
- Experience working with stakeholders in different parts of the world
- Experience leading remote/co-located workshops with technical and non-technical audiences
Benefits will include: access to DAZN, 25 days’ holiday per year, an annual performance related bonus, pension plan, medical insurance discounts, commuter allowance/NS business card for those of you living more than 10km away from the office, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working (remove if role is 100% office based with shifts e.g. Broadcast Ops), and access to our internal speaker series and events.
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you’ll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We’re doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We’re using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we’re not going to stop.
If you’re ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you’re the kind of person who’s going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible. We will do our best to accommodate adjustments for interviews.
We look forward to hearing from you.