As the Product Manager for Personalisation you will be responsible for helping to define the roadmap for how we tailor the DAZN streaming service to the unique needs of every sports fan across the globe, on all platforms (Phone/Tablet/Desktop/Living Room).
You will work with stakeholders across Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Content, Marketing and Technology to define and deliver the Personalisation roadmap.
You’ll build relationships with Technology teams across the UK and Poland to bring features to life and be the voice of the customer. You’ll create data-based hypotheses which you’ll take through the discovery lifecycle including user journey creation, requirement definition and refinement before working with Development, Experimentation and Research teams to test and iterate upon your features.
As our new Product Manager – Personalisation, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Work with Platform, Machine Learning and Data Analytics teams to launch your features
- Manage and prioritise your development teams backlog
- Work with stakeholders across CRM and Content to collaborate on feature discovery
- Work with UX and UX Research to discover, validate and prototype concepts
You will be set up for success if you:
- Have experience writing requirements for a development team and delivering through an Agile methodology
- Have empathy and collaboration skills
- Are data driven, know how to support hypotheses with data and the right questions to ask
- Have an understanding of what a good user experience looks like and understand the reasoning behind design decisions
- Can clearly and reliably communicate with stakeholders at all levels of the business
- Understand the reasons behind experimentation and what a good feature experiment looks like
- Have an appreciation of what a good technical solution looks like and be able to contribute to a solutions discussion
Even better if you have:
- Experience of BDD and Gherkin
- Experience working with machine learning teams or recommender systems
- Experience with mobile and push notifications
Benefits will include: access to DAZN, 25 days’ holiday per year, an annual performance related bonus, pension plan, medical insurance discounts, commuter allowance/NS business card for those of you living more than 10km away from the office, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working (remove if role is 100% office based with shifts e.g. Broadcast Ops), and access to our internal speaker series and events.
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you’ll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We’re doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We’re using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we’re not going to stop.
If you’re ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you’re the kind of person who’s going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible. We will do our best to accommodate adjustments for interviews.
We look forward to hearing from you.