Join our Paris team to have direct impact of building proprietary technology which will be powering up our investment execution and support in deploying meaningful insights of public and private software and tech companies, market insights & trends
- Play a key role in the development of our web-based platforms for high-end investors (e.g., tier 1 Private Equity funds, high-net worth individuals such as tech entrepreneurs), providing them with data & insights from our research on Software & Tech companies
- Work with the Leadership & Product team to understand the product vision, requirements, and first user feedback gathered
- Create user flows, wireframes, user interface mockups and clickable prototypes, by considering market analysis, customer feedback and technical constraints/opportunities
- Design UI components and patterns that will create a consistent end-to-end user experience
- Interact with internal Product team and selected users to conduct user research, perform A/B testing, iterate through rapid prototyping, while taking into account usability and accessibility concerns
- Communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
Across the firm, we attract motivated, intellectually curious and rigorous professionals who are passionate about learning and creating impact.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- You have 3+ years of experience in UX/UI design, working on web or mobile applications
- You have an online portfolio available, showcasing your design process and examples of your own work or school projects
- You are able to work with clients to understand detailed requirements, pain points and gather feedback on design
- You have experience working with design platforms such as Figma
- Portfolio review
- Introduction interview
- 2 Final interviews with Head of Data and founder
About Software Club
Software Club is an investment firm focused on the software & technology space. The company was founded in 2019 and has offices in Paris and in the Philippines.
Software Club, backed by proprietary research, targets both public and private companies and works with high profile institutions (PE funds, Hedge Funds, Family Offices) and ultra-high-net- worth individuals (tech entrepreneurs, investment executives).
Software Club applies a fundamentally oriented, long-term investment approach. In 2021, we invested in 20+ publicly listed & IPO companies, and made two late stage and early stage private investments.
About the Team
Software Club gathers a group of highly talented international individuals*
– Management is composed of experienced management consulting and investment professionals
– Their advisory board is extremely high profile, including some of the most successful investors worldwide
*Software Club is extremely international – it is a global company with a global DNA from the start:
– English is the official language
– 80% of our team are non-native French speakers
– Main office is in Paris, second office is in Cebu Island Philippines, a London office will be set up in Q4-2022
– The team is composed of 20 people in Paris, 20 in Cebu and 25+ external freelancers based world-wide