We help our clients to unlock growth, find efficiencies and make customers happier by specialising in the following innovation disciplines – Business Model Innovation – Unlocking growth by developing new propositions, ventures and models, Product + Service Innovation – Finding efficiencies by building new products & services and improving existing ones, Customer Experience Innovation – Making customers happier by creating more relevant and delightful experiences.
About this role
Each Future Foundry Mission is driven by a team of three people – a researcher, a strategist and a designer. Our Researchers play a critical role in helping our clients to develop breakthrough new ventures, products, and services by unearthing the most pertinent consumer, market, societal, technological and economic insights to act upon.
- 3-5 years of experience in qualitative research
- Interest or experience in Design Thinking, Lean Startup, and Agile methodologies and in Jobs to be Done as a research technique.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interface with clients of a Head, Director, VP, and C-Suite seniority.
In this role, you’ll find yourself:
- Working with a Strategist and Designer to develop the insights which enable clients to find new ways to unlock growth, find efficiencies, or make customers happier
- Developing lasting relationships with senior clients across Strategy, Digital, Customer, Innovation, and Transformation functions in global corporations.
Contributing to Future Foundry’s external point of view on the world through the lens of changing consumers, competitors, and technology.
- Conducting wide-ranging qualitative, quantitative, and desk-based research assignments with our client’s consumers, stakeholders, and key partners.
- Sharing the outcomes of research projects with senior clients and turning information into actionable insights that spark breakthroughs in new venture, product, and service development.
- Assessing and evaluating new and emerging research products, services, and platforms to improve the quality of our research capability and outputs.
- Real – a down to earth, straight-talker who doesn’t take themselves too seriously
- Smart – an intellectual who can think and communicate with absolute clarity
- Rebellious – not content with accepted conventions and status quos and seeks to upend them
- Bold – decisive when it comes to making big decisions and happy to own the results of them
- Selfless – makes time for everyone in our and our clients business and is generous with their knowledge
- Salary – £55,000 – £65,000
- Comprehensive health cover (including dental, optical and mental health care)
- Group pension – 3% contribution scheme
- Development fund – for training, conferences and learning
- Flexible & remote working – you can be in the office if you need to be and wherever else you like when you don’t
- Enhanced annual leave – 20 days, your birthday off and a 2-week shutdown at Christmas
About Future Foundry
We live in a world of accelerating change where every business needs to find new ways to unlock growth, find efficiencies and make customers happier. But over 75% of new ideas fail because companies are limited by not always having the time, skills, or data to develop them.
As the world’s only Innovation-as-a-Service (IaaS) company, we bundle our talent, methodologies and technology into fixed scope engagements that help clients to identify, assess and validate their biggest innovation opportunities. While enabling them to move faster, eliminate risk and evidence impact.
We help our clients to unlock growth, find efficiencies and make customers happier by specialising in the following innovation disciplines:
- Business Model Innovation – Unlocking growth by developing new propositions, ventures and models.
- Product + Service Innovation – Finding efficiencies by building new products & services and improving existing ones.
- Customer Experience Innovation – Making customers happier by creating more relevant and delightful experiences.
Working at Future Foundry is a unique opportunity to shape what the world’s biggest companies do next and to learn from the best innovators on the planet.
Our model is the future. If you’ve been working in a traditional agency, consultancy or corporate – we’re not trying to build one of those. We want to create the world’s only Innovation-as-a-Service company. We will change the way you think and work.
We’re looking for the most real, smart, rebellious, bold and selfless talent to come on the journey with us.