This is an exciting opportunity to grow our small but strong Product Team! We’re on a mission to define what Braincare is, which includes running our eCommerce, creating experiences, working on digital and physical products, and creating a category. Reporting into our Product Lead, you will be given autonomy and responsibility to own your own projects from inception to release and beyond. You will be an integral part of releasing new products as well as joining us on our journey of growth and expansion into the US and across Europe. You will also grow into being responsible for our entire e-commerce experience. Heights provides an environment where you can thrive and grow quickly, we are a team of ambitious individuals who will support you in pushing the boundaries help you progress and bring new ideas to the table. If you are hungry to learn a lot incredibly fast, want to grow out your product skillset and ultimately make a difference with your work, this is the job for you.
What you’ll be doing?
- Working closely with the Product and Engineering leads to to support the products growth, expansion into new territories and new product releases
- Support on running weekly sprints and sprint planning as well as other day to day product development work such as QA, release, scoping, bugs, new features. Always making sure the engineering team has a consistent stream of well-prioritised work that is delivering the highest impact.
- Managing and prioritising the product backlog across all OKRs
- Identifying new opportunities to improve our customers experience using data, designing solutions and ensuring delivery
- Grow into owning our entire eCommerce experience, from pre-purchase to post
- Working closely with senior stakeholders both internal and external across growth, brand, creative, and operations to deliver product solutions company-wide to deliver a top-notch customer experienceYour experience:
- A proven ability to plan, manage, track and deliver on commitments, ideally within an agile team
- Are ‘data-driven’, looking for ways to measure every release and validate every hypothesis through analysis and testing.
- Have experience working with designers & engineers in a cross functional product team.
- B2C or D2C product experience ideally for 3+ years
Start-up or scale-up experience – Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- You’ll have a flair for creative problem solving and enthusiasm for supporting delivery of change through people and technology
- eCommerce experience is a necessity
- A proactive nature – a self-starter who can work with little guidance, take your own initiative with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- A passion for mental wellbeing and braincare
- Hyper-curious, An inquisitive nature; enjoy solving complex problems and making data driven decisions
- Excellent communicator, working in 100% remote company
- Hungry to learn and develop