About the Role
At DoorDash, we’re redefining the future of on-demand delivery. Our subscription service, DashPass, is the #1 membership program for local commerce and delivery; more than 10 million members use it to get the best of their neighborhood delivered free. We’re aiming to 10x that number. At a high level this role will be increasing the membership base. (Acquisition, retention, engagement)
This is an exciting time to be at DoorDash. We’re rapidly extending our offerings (big bets include grocery, alcohol, and convenience store delivery) and expanding internationally to Canada, Australia, Japan, Germany and more. DashPass is helping lead the way by delivering exceptional consumer value.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Lead a team through the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products that drive growth
- Develop deep understanding of problem, identify and initiate opportunities for new projects or focus areas, and build teams to perfectly execute the strategy
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Understand DoorDash’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- Manage multiple products and priorities, scale teams, and ensure org is effective, healthy and set up for success by establishing clear and measurable goals
We’re excited about you because you have…
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management or Growth
- 5+ years of experience working collaboratively with engineering, design and user research teams
- Data-driven decision making
- Critical thinking/analytical leadership experience
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field
- BS or MS in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Physics, Statistics or related quantitative field
- Experience in a consumer focused technology company
- Experience leading hyper growth products or marketplaces
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We’re committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.