Since 1989, DentalXChange has earned industry-wide acclaim and recognition for pioneering the web-based dental EDI solutions industry. Today, we have grown to support a current client base of over 80,000 dental healthcare offices, providing frictionless dental care for providers, patients, and payers. Headquartered in Irvine, CA, DentalXChange accounts for more than $90 billion in dental claims every year. Through our clearinghouse and secure web portals, we process nearly 200 million EDI transactions, consisting of more than 60 million dental claims annually.
Product Manager Position Summary:
As Product Manager within the product team at DentalXChange, you’ll collaborate with customers, users, and other key stakeholders to understand the problems in our space and work to solve them. This position reports to the head of Product Management in a rewarding and growing business with opportunity to grow in your product management career.
The Product Manager has responsibility for understanding the workflows and building solutions that support interoperability across the dental software landscape. You’ll be responsible for driving the strategy and articulating the vision and roadmap for product capabilities related to a key area of our portfolio. You’ll be responsible for driving and communicating the strategy to all stakeholders in this exciting space.
You’ll gather requirements, document workflows, design solutions, write user/development stories, and manage a product backlog for a key area within the DentalXChange portfolio. The Product Manager is involved in all phases of the product development lifecycle and owns the strategic vision for a critical area of growth within the portfolio.
What you’ll be doing as our Product Manager:
- Leading the vision, strategy, and execution for a portion of the portfolio
- Building and managing strategic relationships with internal product consumers, Go-To-Market teams, and external stakeholders
- Prioritizing and synthesizing research into clear, actionable product strategy and building consensus around the strategy with senior leadership
- Communicating roadmap and strategy to all stakeholders to align on outcomes
- Working with internal teams to drive product development through planning, definition, development, and testing
Using metrics to measure success of products through pilot and in-market
- Working with marketing and sales to build product marketing, positioning and messaging
- Working with internal teams to ensure customer success
Managing development with partners and vendors as a part of an overall product delivery strategy
- Responsibilities include potential travel up to 25%
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Product Management experience, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Proven track record launching software products at scale
Ability to prioritize across multiple projects and stakeholders, and influence teams towards a single, cohesive vision
- Product Manager experience managing software products through the entire product lifecycle with solid product fundamentals
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development
Strong listening, communication, collaboration and presentation capabilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, computer science/engineering, or a healthcare-related related field of study. MBA preferred but not required.
- Understanding of healthcare revenue cycle management and related data process flow. Experience with dental is preferred but not required.
What we offer:
- Challenging and rewarding career opportunity with room for growth as we grow!
- Flexible workplace model (onsite in Irvine, CA, or remote from USA, with preference for candidates in Southern California, Northern Utah, or easy access to a major airport)
Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid time off, including paid company holidays
- 401k matching