Director of Product
PRODUCT – PRODUCT /
#paid is a creator marketing platform that sits at the intersection of brand and creator collaboration. We help direct-to-consumer and Fortune 500 brands like Phillips Hue, Clearbanc, Unilever, and Sephora, activate creators to drive growth.
We are building the platform of record that powers content creation and distribution for brands globally. The better we do that, the better we can serve our creator community and provide them with the best place on earth to do what they love—create.
About the Role
We’re hiring a Director of Product to lead our product & design organization, building out our team while shaping the impact our company will have over the next decade. Our core product objective is to increase the transaction/collaboration frequency between brands & creators on our marketplace.
Collaboration frequency is the guiding light to better SaaS retention + more dollars flowing through the platform—which means more opportunities for creators. Our ideal candidate is an excellent leader and is not afraid to get in the weeds on product process, documentation, and beyond.
You’re a great leader. Your team loves to learn from you, and you love to learn from them. You’re powerful with process, have a deep understanding of how to best collaborate with senior engineers, and love running tight sprints that allow the organization to ship products rapidly. On top of this, you’re highly strategic, and you can see the forest from the trees. At the same time, you can experiment rapidly to drive metrics that matter while improving the product experience for all of our users.
Day to Day
- Be the champion of our customers (creators + brands + agencies), ensuring we have a strong pulse on what our users need to be successful with our products
- Own the product roadmap and product strategy, built around our company vision and strategy
- Own core business KPIs and ensure roadmap is aligned to driving growth in our KPIs
- Own and constantly iterate on our end-to-end product development process (discovery, problem identification, PRDs, journey mapping, rapid experimentation, iteration, and beyond)
- Build products & drive experiments that improve creator x brand collaboration frequency
- Build a world-class product organization by coaching & mentoring top talent across product and design
- Develop excellent personal growth development paths for all direct reports
- Support your team with performance management plans and provide quarterly performance conversations
- Build out the product and design organization over time, leading talent roadmap, hiring process, and onboarding of future additions to the team
- Partner with our CTO and lead engineers to execute the roadmap and define key priorities, running a robust and rapid product development cycle
- Work alongside the operating group at #paid to collaborate on OKRs and Talent Strategy
Working directly with the VP of Operations on strategy, leadership, and driving KPIs
- Represent the product and design org to the broader organization
- Interface with other cross-functional leaders to ensure we minimize silos and maximize collaboration (Customer Experience, Sales, Marketing, Strategy & Analytics)
- Champion documentation and knowledge sharing to provide context and clarity across the organization
- Help guide the design of scalable software platforms that have both performance and security front and center
- 5 years in a product leadership role, including leading and managing both PMs and designers
- 3 years experience hiring both PMs and designers
- 3 years experience working directly with CTO and/or Engineering leadership to build high-performing products
- 3 years working with SaaS and/or marketplace software companies
- 2 years building software products at companies that serve our users (creators, brands, and/or agencies)
Why Choose #paid?
- We’re a group of passionate and thoughtful people working together to fundamentally change the way brands are built while empowering creators to make a living doing what they love
- #paid is the highest-rated platform in our category on G2 Crowd
- We have all the fun perks you’d expect—flexible vacation policy, competitive vision, dental, and health benefits, team lunches, and socials (yes, even remotely!)
- We’re proud of our culture and care about it deeply—we live by our team values and are always trying to make #paid a better company today than it was yesterday
- We encourage learning, growth, continuous improvement, and provide the freedom to experiment
Equal Employment Opportunity
#paid is an equal opportunity employer and as such, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
We are dedicated to growing a diverse team of highly talented individuals and creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels empowered to bring their best and authentic selves to work.
If you require any accommodations during the recruitment process, whether it be alternate forms of material, accessible meeting rooms, etc., please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.