We are looking for a passionate Growth Product Manager to take ownership of the ProtoPie website experience for potential and current ProtoPie users.
As this is a growth-focused role, you simply need to have a deep understanding of product-led growth, funnels, and conversion rate optimization. If you are not familiar with any of these, this role isn’t for you.
We expect you to work cross-functionally guiding the Web Experience team—from conception to launch—and fulfill our growth objectives. You are the right person to translate vision and objectives into measurable goals, executable action plans, and ultimately meaningful results.
You love to do growth experiments as well as explore & identify growth opportunities based on research and data. Also, you know how to inspire a team, roll up your sleeves, and execute fast.
- Own initiatives for the ProtoPie website from A to Z—focusing on driving KPIs throughout the funnel.
- Develop a roadmap for the ProtoPie website, and steer the team into executing what’s on the roadmap.
- Launch new web experiences, evaluate their performance, and iterate quickly.
- Take a data-driven approach to prioritizing opportunities, decision making, and evaluating results.
- Work closely with teams in the Growth & Product divisions to optimize our funnel, with the website playing an essential role.
- Fluent English & Korean communication skills (writing and verbal).
- Proven track record of working on highly-optimized, data-driven, customer-acquiring experiences on the web.
- 5+ years of product management experience in a startup and B2B/Enterprise SaaS setting.
- Experience driving the product vision, go-to-market strategy, and prioritization discussions.
- Deep understanding of product-led growth and growth metrics.
- Experience with analytics tools, e.g., Google Analytics, Amplitude, etc.
- Experience with collaboration tools, e.g., JIRA, Notion, etc.
We Are ProtoPie
ProtoPie is the easiest interactive prototyping tool for all digital products. Designers can turn their UI/UX design ideas into highly interactive prototypes for mobile, desktop, web, all the way to IoT. They can explore, validate, and test design solutions and ideas by creating very realistic, production-like prototypes without code and the help of engineers.
ProtoPie is widely used by various companies all over the world across industries, e.g., Google, Microsoft, GoPro, Nintendo, BMW, IDEO, Reddit, Bytedance, Huge, and Verizon.
As more and more users start learning and adopting ProtoPie, we aim to provide them with the best-in-class, easy-to-understand, and practical learning experience. We’d love to do this in a variety of ways—together with you!