As a bilingual Lead UX Designer in the Web Experience team, you’ll lead all web design efforts and design—together with other designers— the best web experience for potential and current ProtoPie users.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide designers in the Web Experience team and design a groundbreaking ProtoPie website for the whole world to see. You love to experiment, color outside the lines, and shake things up. You know how to inspire a team, roll up your sleeves, and execute fast.
- Create well-performing web designs to amplify our product & marketing message to a global audience.
- Design & prototype new web experiences, evaluate their performance with data, and iterate quickly.
- Collaborate closely with designers, engineers, and product manager to take the ProtoPie website experience to the next level.
- Work closely with the all teams in the Growth division to optimize our funnel, with the website playing an essential role.
- Fluent English & Korean communication skills (writing and verbal).
- Proven track record of working on highly-optimized, data-driven, customer-acquiring experiences on the web.
- Experience with designing a product or website for a global audience.
- 5+ years of working experience as a UX designer in a startup and B2B/Enterprise SaaS setting.
- Know your way around design systems, and apply efficiently.
- Understanding of growth metrics.
- Highly proficient in Figma and ProtoPie.
- Experience with HTML and CSS, or the ability to read and interpret code.
We Are ProtoPie
ProtoPie is the easiest interactive prototyping tool for all digital products. Designers can turn their UI/UX design ideas into highly interactive prototypes for mobile, desktop, web, all the way to IoT. They can explore, validate, and test design solutions and ideas by creating very realistic, production-like prototypes without code and the help of engineers.
ProtoPie is widely used by various companies all over the world across industries, e.g., Google, Microsoft, GoPro, Nintendo, BMW, IDEO, Reddit, Bytedance, Huge, and Verizon.
As more and more users start learning and adopting ProtoPie, we aim to provide them with the best-in-class, easy-to-understand, and practical learning experience. We’d love to do this in a variety of ways—together with you!