Let’s Work Bravely
Bravely is on a mission to make life at work better for everyone. We are democratizing access to professional coaching. Companies worldwide look to us to provide their employees across all levels access to on-demand confidential coaching for the moments that matter most at work. Through Bravely, employees have a trusted and skilled coach to support their well-being, career development, and performance and ultimately help them thrive in their workplaces. Finally, with a mission like ours how we show up for our team matters even more. Please learn more about our amazing team by checking out our careers page.
About The Role
Bravely’s Product team is changing the future of work as we build creative tooling that scales personalized employee support and provides just-in-time resources and interventions. The Product team creates the infrastructure, architecture, tooling, and data capabilities that support our clients, employees, and our professional coaches.
Our product empowers employees across all levels and all-size companies to excel with unparalleled access to on-demand coaching, the Bravely library, and more. We also enable Human Resource leaders with the necessary data to make decisions in employee experience, engagement, and retention.
As the Head of Product, you will help determine strategies for large, ambiguous product areas and help guide your team on maximizing the impact of those strategies by using data and research to create execution and experimentation frameworks within the teams. Your team will be comprised of Product Managers, Data Scientists, and Designers.
Reporting to the CEO, you’ll be a contributor and driver of product strategy, process management, interviewing, hiring, onboarding and development. You will represent the product strategy and vision to executives and the Board.
What You’ll Do
- Own the product vision and roadmap and create products that ensure the distribution and adoption of Bravely’s services for clients, employees, and our professional coaches
- Lead a product hub of product managers, data analysts, and people scientists
- Manage a team of product managers, providing them with feedback, mentorship, product strategy, and general support to ensure their squads’ success
- Design and launch new features that provide value to our multifaceted audiences
- Bring together customer needs, internal and external insights, trends, and cross-functional partners to set a singular vision and path forward for the team
- Create impactful go-to-market plans for new product launches by working with Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing team members
- Facilitate prioritization and complex decision making using data and customer insights
- Guide the development of a data-heavy product suite with a deep understanding of modeling and architectural choices contributing to product strategy and scale
- Report to the CEO with significant exposure to our Board
- Experience in product management and leadership including creating user feedback loops, defining requirements, and developing roadmaps ideally in enterprise SaaS and marketplace products
- You have leadership experience with a history of building and leading motivated product teams working across multiple squads, audiences, or feature areas
- Track record of building processes, communication norms, writing and speaking to multiple audiences, and creating successful product assets for various internal and external use cases
- Incorporated industry and customer research with cross-functional input (e.g. Sales, Customer Success) and product-led quantitative and qualitative analysis to understand user needs and develop product roadmap prioritization scale and solution requirements
- Created alignment and buy-in across multiple teams in an organization, identifying dependencies, and making trade-offs to get projects executed and launched with an iterative and experimental approach
- Proven experience working with agile methodologies, leading multiple streams of complex work, and building delivery processes that accelerate progress
- Facilitate professional development of high caliber employees and build a winning culture where mission-driven people want to work and succeed together
Bravely is committed to building a diverse, equity-minded, and inclusive culture where all of our team members feel a deep sense of belonging. We recognize that underrepresented groups such as women and BIPOC may be less likely to apply to a role if they don’t meet 100% of the listed qualifications. We encourage you to apply if you meet some of the qualifications and if this role is aligned with your career aspirations and interests.
- Excellent compensation package with equity
- Competitive insurance plans with full coverage for medical, dental, and vision that eliminate your out of pocket expenses
- Unlimited vacation time to enjoy all aspects of your life
- 401k Retirement Plan
- 12 Weeks Paid Parental Leave
- Unlimited and 100% confidential access to world-class Bravely coaches to support you and a loved one in your professional journey
- Virtual team-building time to stay connected with your team members around the world
- Cultural celebrations that uplift the unique experiences and identities within our community
- Home Office Allowance
- Opportunity to work with an amazing, diverse, energetic, and supportive group of people
As a team, we practice what we preach: we live our values, communicate openly and honestly, and actively work to cultivate an inclusive and supportive people-first environment where everyone can grow, thrive, and make meaning from their work. We embrace diversity and equal opportunity fervently, with a strong commitment to building a team representing a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.