At Settled – https://www.settled.co.uk/ – we’re looking for an experienced Product Designer, who can help us solve the problems surrounding the selling and buying of homes in the UK. If you’re excited about working for a high growth startup which solves real customer problems, then this opportunity to work with us on an initial 4-week basis, might be one for you!
These are the things we’re looking for:
- You have a minimum of 2 years experience as a Product/UX Designer
- Comfortable working closely with a development team, product manager and relevant stakeholders
- An eye for simple design (the process of buying/selling homes is needlessly complex and needs changing)
- Comfortable producing design deliverables such as wireframes, clickable prototypes, user story maps, storyboards, etc.
- Curiosity, and happy to listen to our customers or do basic market research
Settled’s mission is to unpack the home buying and selling experience, connecting all the steps and fixing the broken bits. We unite buyers and sellers, giving them the power to interact and make the choices that are theirs to make. In doing so, we’re helping to reduce fall through rates, strengthen chains and accelerate the journey to completion.
Based in Shoreditch, we can offer you a highly creative and collaborative environment as well as a competitive day rate. Please let us know if this role would be of interest, happy to have the conversation!