We are looking for an experienced program manager to coordinate multi-language speaking and distributed engineering resources across different time zones.
• Coordinating internal resources and vendors(overseas vendors) for the flawless execution of projects
• Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
• Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
• Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
• Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
• Coordinating project schedules, resources, equipment and information
• Proven working experience as a project manager in the IT or Game industry
• Proven work experience as a Project Manager or similar role
• Experience in project management, from conception to delivery
• Solid understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
• Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
• Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
• Hands-on experience with project management tools
• Three years of experience in a related field
• Excellent English and Korean communication (written and verbal)
• Have to work on a KST or PDT basis
[We Are ProtoPie]
ProtoPie is the easiest interactive prototyping tool for all digital products. Designers can turn their UI/UX design ideas into highly interactive prototypes for mobile, desktop, web, all the way to IoT. They can explore, validate, and test design solutions and ideas by creating very realistic, production-like prototypes without code and with the help of engineers.
[How We Work]
We have adopted a flexible working and unlimited personal leave system.
Based on trust & transparency.
We ensure members can work together efficiently with clear guidelines.
Yes, we are remote, but we get to have fun and engage in person as well as remotely.
We encourage members to have a healthy work-life balance. We even received a score of 4.74 out of 5 following research on work-life balance by the City of Seoul.
Anyone can participate in the decision-making during a project and be involved in implementation as well as improving ProtoPie. No need to wait on the sidelines passively. We are action takers. With this level of involvement, we want our members to take ownership, be responsible, and build trustworthy relationships with each other.
None of us are perfect. We emphasize each other’s strengths and support one another in their weaknesses.
We communicate in a transparent and consistent manner.
We look for creative ways to solve problems.
Anyone can come up with an idea and they are respected for their abilities rather than their title.
We are team players. We succeed together as a team!
[Hiring Process and misc]
Submit resume and portfolio > 1st Interview > 2nd Interview > 3rd Interview > decision and negotiation.
*Interview process may be slightly changed depends on the position.*Due to the ongoing COVID-19, all interviews will be conducted virtually.
*Employment contracts will be terminated if you are found to have falsified information on your resume and portfolio.
If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full-time position (during the first 3 months—the probation period, the employee will receive 100% of their salary).
Flexible working hours (generally from 10.30 AM to 7 PM in KST).
Our office is in the heart of Gangnam, Seoul in South Korea.
Per effective immediately.
[Benefits and Welfare]
1. Flexible Work Hours / Unlimited Vacation
You may work fully remote.
2. Assistance (Foreign Language Learning)
We provide you with up to 200,000 won a month.
3. Assistance (Equipment)
We provide you with a laptop and a monitor required for work.
1 million won a year to each member to change equipment.
4. Assistance (Software & Books)
We provide you with assistance to purchase software and books necessary for work.
5. Assistance (Counseling Service)
Free EAP service every time you feel like you need a break.