Our mission is to help software businesses succeed – enabling them to focus on crafting products the world loves. Hundreds of developers and software companies rely on our checkout, payments and licensing solution to sell their products globally, as well as using our powerful analytics and marketing tools to understand and grow their businesses.
We’re one of the fastest growing software companies in the UK. Our revenue tripled last year and in the last 6 months our team has doubled to over 30 people in our shiny new HQ near London Bridge. We’ve received over $5m in funding from BGF Ventures and Kindred Capital, and are proud to be one of Tech City’s Upscale 2017 rising stars.
We believe the way software businesses are run is changing and we’re building a product to drive this change. We have a number of products in our platform that are used by customers who sell desktop software (release management, crash reporting and licensing). We’re looking for someone to own these products and help fulfil our vision.
What will you do in your first 6 months
- Take over product ownership of Paddle’s desktop software product working with a multi-disciplinary team to deliver on the roadmap
- Understand customer requirements and help them build and sell their desktop software more effectively
- Provide customer insights and advice for the other products in the Paddle platform.
- Be a passionate Mac or Windows desktop software user; ideally you will have an opinion about the best window manager on MacOS or the equivalent on Windows
- Have a keen interest in talking to and understanding customers and their goals
- Analytical mind (e.g. be comfortable analysing data using excel, periscope and similar tools)
- Ability to set product metrics and use these to determine success
- Focus on user-centric design
- A real passion for software (after all, that’s what our customers do!)
- Phenomenal communicator
- Familiarity with
- Checkout flows
- Experience of agile development methodologies and working within multi-functional product teams
- Balance technical debt vs features
What’s in it for you?
- Share options – everyone at Paddle is an owner in the business
- Flat reporting structures and excellent exposure to management
- The best possible equipment – whatever you need to increase your productivity
- A close team with frequent team outings (food, drink, sports etc.)
- The opportunity to be part of a fast growing business, loved by an international base of clients
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.