Product Owner/Product Manager
You’re looking to shine at a digital agency with a collaborative environment; we’re looking for a Freelance Product Manager who can contribute and shine. At Cake & Arrow, you’ll work with a passionate team of super-talented creative professionals to bring projects to life.
You’ll drive projects from the initial concept through completion by guiding team collaboration and efficiency and managing client expectations.
You’ll work as a strategic problem-solver who combines a strong understanding of customer needs with an equally deep understanding of business goals to champion solutions that deliver value for our customers
○ Developing a customer validated point of view with insight-backed proof points and tangible concepts to align the organization and partners on the future product vision
○ Aligning on product and audience targets in support of the business strategy to guide the evolution of the product portfolio
○ Collaboratively establishing a prioritized roadmap of initiatives to execute the product vision over the coming years
○ Enabling client to scale the offering to new affinity audiences and equip them with the processes and tools to maintain and improve the platform over time
○ Designing the MVP product experience for affinity users
First three Deliverables include :
Gather requirements and gain understanding of the product goals and objectives to collaboratively define MVP and align to business OKRs.
Prioritize product deliverables for this engagement as well as any future opportunities identified beyond MVP.
Write MVP stories and acceptance criteria to define the product design and
function for technology build and QA.
● What experience is absolutely mandatory?
○ Product leader, comfortable with building new products from scratch
○ Building a prioritized roadmap as well as grooming and sprint planning
○ Creation of user stories / documentation for design and development
○ Understanding of how web applications work
○ Working remotely
●Non-Mandatory but a plus if you have experience
○ Working as a contractor with an agency
○ Property and casualty insurance
○ Insurance in general
○ Financial services in general
○ Conducting generative and evaluative user research
○ Comfort leading product-focused client worksessions
○ Servant leader – leading by supporting others / getting them the data they need
○ Internalize requirements / constantly map back to business goals
○ Partner with UX Lead, Design Lead, and Project Manager
○ Client-facing, gathering requirements from them as gaps are identified
○ Ability to prioritize with Client
○ A “do-er” – willing to fill in whatever gaps needed, taking initiative to do whatever needs to be done from a tasking perspective to feed Designers and Developers
○ Able to take direction and do what needs to be done
Other Project Details
○ We are looking for candidates based in the USA, but would make an exception for a candidate who is a great fit
○ would be working in EST
○ project is anticipated to continue through end of July
○ estimated 30-36 hours per week
○ ASAP – it’s already started and joining mid-way
If this looks like a role you would be interested in pursuing please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Resume.