Does this sound like you?
You love to solve hard problems and enjoy being the “Sherpa” for your product! You are a unique blend of being empathetic, diplomatic, and scientific simultaneously. You know how to figure out what people need, and can translate those needs in a way that makes sense to the diverse groups you work with. You are passionate about brainstorming solutions that are versatile, delightful, unifying, intuitive, and resilient. You have a deep curiosity for understanding how customers engage with products, and insatiable drive to continuously grow and improve!
If you are a curious and innovative Product Manager who wants to make their mark on a growing, international product and company, you just might be the Lythonian we are looking for!
What you’ll do here:
• Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to manage the full product lifecycle, realizing product concepts and bringing them to market.
• Author and prioritize user stories with the agile teams including setting acceptance criteria and creating test cases.
• Manage incoming customer feedback and wishlist prioritization, and conduct customer interviews to identify product opportunities.
• Manage the product tech stack to understand behavioral analytics, identify product opportunities, and advise on improvements.
• Manage early adopter program by identifying customers, coordinating schedules, and managing customer outreach.
What we’re looking for:
• Demonstrated understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery.
• 2 years working for a SaaS organization as either a product manager, product designer, engineer, data analyst, data scientist, or user researcher.
• Demonstrated ability to figure out solutions to hard problems with many constraints, using sound judgment to assess risks, and to layout your argument in a well-structured, data-informed, written narrative.
• Proven ability to engage with developers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship.
• Ability to interpret and translate usage and behavior data into impactful product improvements.
Who we are:
We are a growing, international software company that is obsessed with helping marketing and creative teams spend less time coordinating, so they can focus on creating! We started as the first
online proofing solution and evolved to a full marketing resource management platform. We’re a remote-first company with employees working from home across the United States and the
Netherlands. We have drop-in workspaces in Raleigh, North Carolina and Amsterdam, where we can collaborate and maintain personal connections as needed. We are a group of passionate, curious, and unique individuals who value transparency and continuous development.
Why become a Lythonian?
We know that our people are what make us great! We continue to invest in resources and programs to support the wellbeing and growth of each Lythonian, both professionally and personally.
• Benefits: We offer diverse benefits to support the health, wellbeing, and futures of our people and their loved ones, including: unlimited PTO; paid parental leave; paid gender transition leave; “Summer Fridays” (half-days on Fridays during the summer months); medical, dental, vision, disability, life, and accident insurance; EAP services; and 401K with match.
• Remote Work & Flexibility: We are a “Remote First” workplace, where Lythonians have the flexibility and autonomy to balance work and personal needs. We care about the work you
deliver, not the hours you spend online.
• Room for Growth: We love to see our team grow and thrive! In our current stage of rapid growth, there are plenty of opportunities to develop in your career and/or learn new skills.
• Values We Live By: Our overarching value is “Let People Run”, and this guides every decision we make. We recognize that people perform their best when they are provided the resources
they need in combination with ownership and autonomy to make an impact!
• Diversity & Inclusion: We don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them! We are a diverse group with people from all over the world, and our priority is to foster a safe and welcoming
environment for all. We have a dedicated committee that focuses on diversity, equity, and inclusion at Lytho and have implemented initiatives such as creating a gender transition leave policy and including Juneteenth as a company holiday.
EEO + Accessibility:
Lytho is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, as we know that diverse characteristics, backgrounds, thought processes, and viewpoints lead to innovation and growth! We
are committed to fostering a safe and inclusive environment for all Lythonians to bring their authentic selves. If you need assistance or reasonable accommodation, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.