Why should you choose iWantGreatCare?
iWantGreatCare is a fast-moving business creating innovative, multi-channel patient experience and reporting solutions to transform health and social care. Driven by a unique and powerful technology solution, the business has been described as the ‘TripAdvisor of Health’, working across the NHS, independent health companies and the life science sector.
The business is looking for a temporary to permanent Senior Product Manager to cover upcoming maternity leave of the current Senior Product Manager. The role is full time, but we are open to part time workers (32 hours per week).
As sole Product Manager in the company, you will be responsible for maintaining and delivering all of iWantGreatCare’s patient experience and reporting products. You will also own the product development roadmap and ensure timely delivery of an ambitious business development pipeline.
The landscape of 2022/23 is partly mapped, however you will need to be able to move quickly and explore opportunities which present themselves and create suitable, tailored solutions, without compromising the need to build replicable, profitable products which improve the platform.
Key areas of responsibility:
– Full ownership of B2C and B2B product suites
– Work collaboratively with clients and internal stakeholders to scope, deliver, implement and maintain innovative patient experience feedback solutions. Including requirements gathering, feasibility evaluation, recommendation of options to stakeholders and creating product specifications based on agreed solution
– Own the product development pipeline, including prioritisation of new product and feature developments based on business requirements
– Conduct User Acceptance Testing of product developments to determine if suitable for release
– Find/devise product solutions to new opportunities which present themselves.
Skills and experience:
– Previous experience (5 years+) of working on major software development projects, including creation of new products and resolution of technical debt
– Excellent planning, organisation and project management skills
– Ability to manage and work closely with Engineers, including experience of outsourcing projects and managing outsourced relationships
– Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of roles, e.g Engineers, Sales, Marketing, Customers, Senior Management
– Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
– Ability to work with frequent change, tight deadlines and competing priorities
– Comfortable working as sole Product Manager within the company
– Healthcare knowledge, particularly within the NHS, private healthcare, patient experience policy or pharmaceutical industry
– Previous experience of working with analytic solutions and large datasets
– Practical knowledge of data protection regulations
– Previous experience of working in a start-up environment
– Ability to lead teams to deliver solutions from initial idea to final product
– Experience working with legacy systems and the challenges this brings
You’re a good fit if you:
– Want to work on a product which improves healthcare
– Are honest, hardworking, a good listener and a problem solver
– Enjoy managing projects with many moving parts
– Are happy to ‘muck in’ and help out with any task
– Want to work in a rapidly changing business
What you can expect:
– £40-50k depending on experience
– An informal but driven environment
– 25 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays
– Contribution-based pension scheme
– Remote (UK)