We are looking for an associate product manager with some design experience to join our team. The responsibilities will be split between product discovery, product building and creating the designs for new features.
- Drive the visual and experience design of our platform, and establish systems and processes to deliver consistently delightful user interactions
- Develop user flows, component designs, wireframes and high/low fidelity prototypes for rapid, iterative UX/UI definition for a large and modern web application
- Maintain the internal and external stakeholder reporting roadmap and continue to evolve Proxymity’s data and reporting solutions.
- Communicate recommendations and requirements clearly with high-quality artifacts to designers, developers and business stakeholders
- Be a constant advocate for the user, championing empathy for them and their needs
- Prototype and test with users to validate that features and capabilities deliver real value and customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with front end engineers from concept to implementation to ensure successful delivery to spec
- Support product managers in balancing business and user needs to make informed decisions and trade-offs
- Conduct user interviews to identify painful problems and ideate on potential solutions
- Participate in product discovery and validation through user interviews and prototypes that demonstrate prospective value
For any questions, you can reach me in Slack (Menia Lai) or LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/asimenialaina/)