Parkopedia was founded with the mission of being able to answer any parking question, anywhere in the world. Today, Parkopedia is the world’s leading connected car services provider used by millions of drivers and organisations such as Apple, TomTom and 20 automotive brands ranging from Audi to Volkswagen.
We are looking for a Technical Product Manager to lead Parkopedia’s In-Car Commerce Platform that allows drivers to find and pay for parking, fuel, EV charging and tolls. This is an opportunity to join a fast growing business and to shape the future of in-car commerce.
- Lead Parkopedia’s in-car commerce product strategy and roadmap
- Understand and define the customer journeys across different domains from finding the right location to executing a payment
- Translate these customer journeys in actionable development items and roadmaps for our B2B customers
- Manage the development roadmap, being responsible for ruthless prioritization and managing stakeholders internally and externally
- Work effectively across different teams, from engineering and finance to marketing and sales
- Liaise with Parkopedia customers and payment partners
- Keep track of industry and competitive developments
You will have:
- In-depth experience (3+ years) with managing one or more technology products, ideally in a B2B2C location-based commerce and/or automotive environment
- You must have experience in the e-commerce industry/payment space and are familiar with payment platforms, financial processes and regulation (e.g. PSD2)
- Experience in steering development efforts, grooming backlogs and managing development efforts against tight timelines in an agile environment
- Profound technical knowledge to fluently translate business requirements into technical descriptions and requirements
- You strive in a fast-paced environment and are comfortable with shifting priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience in stakeholder management across all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Hands-on mentality and a strong customer focus with a strong desire to constantly learn and improve
We are a global team with this role based in our London office (at least when life returns to normal!), which is a short walk from London Bridge.
Parkopedia is committed to building a great work environment for all our employees. Here are just a few of the benefits that we offer:
- Unlimited annual leave – yup, time off is as important as time in the office, we all need to unwind and recharge our batteries!
- Flexible working hours
- Training allowance
- Fresh fruit, tea, coffee
- Annual company retreat
- Regular team lunches and socials
- Time off for volunteering
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gym membership
- Eye care and flu vouchers
We are an equal opportunities employer and believe in the power of a diverse, inclusive team. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.