Product Manager at Atominvest Software
At Atominvest, we build tools and software for the world’s best investors.
Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of a high growth software business within the private equity & venture capital industry?
Are you someone who can think of solutions to problems using technology and working across technology, product design and commercial teams to make that happen? Are you someone who is proactive and can take ownership and responsibility for scoping out, communicating and delivering feature builds and optimizations of our software?
Then the product management role at Atominvest would be perfect for you. Get a firsthand experience and be part of the growth journey of Atominvest.
We are looking for candidates with 1 year+ of experience in product management and working across product, engineering and commercial teams to deliver high quality software.
Our software powers leading private equity, venture capital, real estate, infrastructure and hedge funds enabling them to efficiently manage and drive value across their core business functions of investing, fundraising, operations and sustainability.
At Atominvest, you’ll be working on something very exciting: the future of work, investments and sustainability/ ethical investing for the world’s best investors, and delivering a positive impact through this. Based on the growth we are experiencing, we think we’re on to something big.
It won’t be easy. Joining a scale up business is an amazing and rewarding challenge, pushing well beyond the boundaries of natural growth cycles. You’ll move quicker than feels comfortable, and be brilliant at continually re-prioritizing what must get done to keep Atominvest growing year over year at the pace of the best SAAS companies on the planet.
We’ve gone from zero to one, now we’re looking to go from one to one hundred.
Which is hopefully where you come in.
In the last 12 months we’ve:
- Grown revenue by over 500%
- Built out the most modern, advanced and extensive end-to-end software offerings in our industry
- Expanded our customer base to include some of the world’s leading private equity, growth equity, VC and private debt firms
- Added 20,000+ users across N. America, EMEA and Asia
Scaled our assets on the platform to >$1 trn across our customer base
- Won some great awards (Best Accounting & Reporting Software, Best Investor Relations Software – the Drawdown)
What you’ll do
We are looking for a product manager to take the lead in working across creating new products and features from inception, to development, release and optimization.
You should have a strong willingness to learn and quickly evolve within a fast-paced challenging environment of a startup. You will have to be comfortable moving quickly & accurately.
You can flex between innovative thinking, navigating constraints and free exploration, recognising that experimenting with immediately available ideas are critical to generating more confidence
You value outcomes over outputs, but understand that truly impactful outcomes only arise from shipping ideas thoughtfully and frequently.
You’ll work with closely with the engineering and commercial teams to build and optimize our web-based software platform.
We know that you can achieve great things, so we take a meritocratic approach to progression.
What you’ll be doing:
- Delivering Atominvest’s software to delight our customers and grow the company
- Developing a deep understanding of client use cases to deliver creative and thoughtful solutions
- Designing and shaping products tailored towards sophisticated private equity and asset management customers and beyond
- Understanding complex problem spaces, balancing internal and customer considerations, collaborating within and across teams, prioritizing work and measuring the success of your experiments and features
- Working with product leadership to develop a create product vision and roadmap
- Being the bridge between customers, commercial and engineering teams to continuously build, develop and deliver product additions and improvements
- Helping guide a world-class engineering team with a proven track record of delivery, shaping both technical direction and team composition as we scale
- Taking a practical approach to prioritize product effort towards solving the most impactful challenges
- Building and refining efficient product processes
- Solving complex problems in a logical an efficient manner
- Identifying opportunities for growth across new product areas, technologies and industry trends
If this sounds like what you’d love to be doing, we can’t wait to hear from you.
- 1 year+ experience in product management
- Track record of shipping high quality SaaS products and features at scale
- Solution mindset – An ability to think through client needs, commercial requirements and incorporate end-user feedback
80/20 rule – ability to take impactful decisions whilst navigating various constraints
- Curiosity & innovation – a natural curiosity to explore to generate product ideas, solutions and innovation
- Continuous improvement – humility and constant reflection to ensure continuous product improvement
- Good design eye – Solid UI/UX instincts and an eye for visual design
- Strong willingness to learn and quickly evolve within a fast-paced challenging environment of a startup
- Positive attitude, sense of humor and creativity
- Strong analytical and communication skills
A strong interest in the PE/ Venture Capital and financial services technology/ asset management space would be a bonus.
- Meet with a member of our product team, to have a quick discussion and hear about you, and talk about our story, and where we’re heading
- Complete a take home product management test and discuss it with a members of our product, engineering or commercial teams
- Have a final confirmatory meeting
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Challenging, engaging and rewarding work
- A culture of trust, ownership, responsibility and autonomy in your work
- An incredible team of smart and mission-driven people to work with
- Fun working atmosphere and lots of coaching
- Significant growth opportunities
- Flexibility to work remotely or at our offices in London*
- Opportunity to work and network with leading PE, VC and alternative investment firms
- Company-wide socials and events
* Currently our offices in Oxford Circus is available if people want (and only if they want) to use it. In the longer term, we’re expecting most people to be in the office 2 to 3 days per week.