A little bit about us:
We are Belvo, a financial API platform with the bold vision of democratizing access to financial services in Latin America. We enable any company or developer to access and interpret their end-users’ financial information. We are turning the rich and diverse Latin American financial ecosystem into a set of developer-friendly tools and APIs.
We’re a highly-technical, passionate, and driven team. We are more than 100 people, our team currently represents 26 nationalities and we have offices in Barcelona, Mexico City, and São Paulo – while a large portion of us works remotely.
We are tackling a very stimulating problem: connecting fintech innovators with legacy financial infrastructure. We strive to go beyond the limits of what is possible today and to do so in an elegant and developer-first way.
Since starting our adventure in May 2019, we have raised $56m from the leading VC investors globally.
You can read more about our company here and about our team and culture here. Also, head to our blog for more news about our growth and how we have fun together.
About the team:
- We work in cross-functional, autonomous teams. We follow continuous delivery best practices executed on top of a modern technology stack.
- Our products are built for developers, by developers. Technological excellence is at the heart of what we do.
We are pragmatic and customer-focused. We strive to find the right set of trade-offs in order to validate our hypothesis as early as possible, iterating on our products based on customer feedback.
- We communicate transparently. We do weekly all-hands where we get together to discuss company performance and goals.
- We are a flexible international team focused on creating cool stuff. Some of us prefer to work together in one of our offices and others prefer remote. For us, there’s no difference as long as you have an excellent internet connection and are able to overlap with the team between 3 pm and 6 pm, CEST timezone.
- Also, we are backed by some of the leading investors in Silicon Valley and Latin America, including Founders Fund, Kaszek Ventures, and YCombinator.
Your success will be measured by:
- Customer adoption: our customers buying and using our APIs
- Product quality: data quality, API performance such as P95 latency, safety & security
- Team-health: recruit resources, mentor teammates, build transparent and inclusive culture
- Define and evangelize the API product roadmap, OKRs and metrics. Identify levers to drive them.
- Translate customer needs into product requirements by interacting with customers and customer-facing teams daily.
- Validate product ideas. Prototype and beta-test with early adopters.
- Launch new features that delight customers. Help customers adopt new API versions.
- Collaborate with other product and infrastructure teams to build the platform capabilities that support API needs.
- Building scalable processes to consistently deliver quality, e.g. QA test planning and methodologies.
- Communicate details, updates, and launches across all stakeholders, seniority levels, and customers.
This position may be for you if:
- You are passionate about shipping elegantly designed tools that delight developers. For example, you’ve shipped CLIs, client libraries, APIs, frameworks, or open source software.
- Product sense: you are thoughtful and creative. You can turn ambiguous problems into great products.
- Product execution: you use data to build products and measure progress.
- 2+ years of product management equivalent experience Computer Science, engineering education or equivalent experience
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills.
- You built your own startup.
- Speak Spanish or Portuguese.
- You are a member of the developer community and have a strong sense of developer needs.
- Worked in a remote or distributed organization.
🚀 Stock options (we are all owners and this is very important to us)
📈 Annual company bonus
🔆 Flexible working hours
🔝 Remote friendly
🐶 Pet friendly
🧘🏾♀️ Access to mental health service
👩🏻⚕️ Health Insurance
🎊 Paid time off on your birthday
🌎 Work from any office twice per year
💻 Renew your laptop every 2 years
🙋 Training Budget
😎 Team building events
🙀 Bank holidays swap inside the same month
🔋 Fitness/ wellness stipends
🚀 Yearly offsite
🍒 Fresh fruit every week, all-you-can-drink tea and coffee
🏝 1 week off on your 2-year anniversary