Aria Health, a ResMed company, develops solutions for treating and managing lymphedema. Aria Health is headquartered in San Diego, and the first startup business to be commercialized out of ResMed’s new business incubator in 2019. Our first product, Aria Free, is a revolutionary pneumatic compression system developed to create a better therapy experience. Aria Free, our flagship product, was developed in association with ResMed. For thirty years, ResMed has been a leader in health technology, transforming care for people with sleep apnea, COPD, and other chronic diseases. The company continues to lead digital health making an impact with cloud-connected medical devices and out-of-hospital software solutions that deliver quality outcomes and quality of life for healthcare providers and those they serve.
To learn more visit www.ariahealth.com
Aria Health is seeking a solutions-orientated Senior Digital Product Manager to build solutions that improve the management of lymphedema amongst patients and providers.
This PM will need a strategic outlook, qualitative mindset and empathetic approach to understand our customers and work cross functionally to design solutions that drive patient engagement and improve the customer experience with our products. Additionally, this PM will design solutions to streamline care pathways and therapy qualification. This will require a creative and experimental thinker who can test ideas and build support for new concepts across engineering, marketing, and commercial teams.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties maybe assigned.
- You’ll use your passion for technology and solving customer problems to develop and drive product plans to develop an exciting offering for customers.
- Lead Product Definition – Own and drive the product concepts, tenets and long-term goals including customer and market feedback, competitive analysis and business metrics to inform direction.
- Define Product Vision – Including all aspects to future roadmap, investment, innovation and experimentation.
- Execution of Product Planning and Development – Including customer goals and business requirements (PRD/MRD) for product release, ensuring implementation and alignment with product goals and requirements, and ownership of product positioning.
- Lead Product Launch – Own the GTM plan to deliver results that ensure fulfilment of customer and business goals in operational launch plans.
- Lead Operations – Including monitoring and response to customer feedback, continuous improvement and business growth and utilize data and product analytics to drive operational enhancements.
- Lead interaction with Technical Team – Including collaborating with the technical team to make decisions and tradeoffs based on customer requirements, QA/testing of the product and competitive positioning.
- Influence senior leadership and communicate the digital services vision, strategy, goals, status, and customer impact
- 5+ years’ experience in a Product or similar role preferably in the medical device industry.
- You not only understand the technical side of the business but you already understand the healthcare industry, with past experience delivering complex products in the Healthcare Technology space
- Strong communicator and influencer
- Ability to work with teams across global and cultural differences
- A qualitative mindset and experience delivering measurable solutions that solve real business and user problems
- Experience working on mobile (iOS & Android) as well as web-based products
- Experience and comfort implementing with Agile methodologies
- Understanding of user-centered design, aligning the product solution with the user need
- Fearlessness and a comfort with uncertainty – you have an acumen for turning complex problems into actionable plans
This role requires problem-solving skills, critical-thinking, creativity and coming up with solutions to meet customer and patient requirements, ability to clearly communicate.
LOCATION / TRAVEL
Please note, this position can be remote but based within Pacific Standard Time Zone. Approximately 25% travel, contingent upon COVID-19 restrictions.