At Future, we believe the fight against climate change is personal. We are on a mission to democratize climate-smart living and make it easy to do what’s right for the planet. We help make it easy to take action to fight climate change, and provide incentives for doing the right thing.
We are growing rapidly and are looking for a Product Manager who will be a champion of our consumer experience, coordinating closely with our design and engineering teams to create amazing products on iOS, Android and the web. This will carry through all phases of the product, including ideation, design, development, testing, rollout and ongoing support of products live in market.
The Product Manager will initially report to the Chief Product Officer, with opportunity to grow our product management team over time. Boston is preferred as a location (Somerville, MA), but we will consider fully-remote employees as well, with East Coast time zone preferred.
· Manage web and mobile development products through the full life-cycle
· Create product features that are engaging and drive meaningful action
· In this role you will work closely with design and engineering on a daily basis – you should enjoy this and respect both of these disciplines tremendously
· Write concise product specifications that are ready to develop by engineering
· Collaborate with design to develop wireframes and mockups that are build-ready
· Do full QA on all projects before release, being intimately aware of all product features
· Track product analytics and reporting to measure results
· Collaborate with design/usability in user research and usability testing
· Work closely with growth teams to drive product adoption and engagement, using features and engagement tools like notifications, email, SEO, text messaging, etc.
· Stay in tune with our competitors and how the overall market is evolving
· Stay aware of the latest trends in mobile and web consumer-facing product
· Minimum of 2 years experience in consumer-facing product management
· Bachelors degree, technical background preferred
· Experience with native mobile apps preferred
· Experience with responsive web, mobile-first, preferred
· User-obsessed and relentlessly thinking about user needs
· Must have experience working in agile software development environments,
preferably with fast and frequent software release cycles
· Highly detail-oriented with analytical skills required (Google Analytics, Amplitude, etc)
· Able to communicate with many different types of stakeholders, both technical and non-technical, including executive team
· Demonstrated interest in fighting climate change
You are concerned about climate change and are committed to inspiring millions of people from all walks of life to take the fight against climate change into their own hands and make a measurable difference. You appreciate that most families can’t afford a Tesla, switch to solar power or buy Oatly non-dairy milk and are intrigued about making climate-smart life choices more accessible for all.
Future offers competitive compensation. Future is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.