Calling all tech geeks, mad scientists, and Cloud platform enthusiasts! Sync.com is looking for a strong UX/Product Designer to join our team. Someone who will conduct user research and workflow analysis that will inform the product roadmap.
Covid-19 has touched the lives of everyone and has changed the way many of us work. With the increase of staff from every sector working remotely, cloud storage and sharing have become a vital piece of many businesses’ infrastructure. At Sync you will have the chance to join our team as the first UX designer and help establish a UX philosophy.
● +3 years of experience in product development, UI/UX design, on desktop and mobile
● In-depth knowledge and interest in user research
● Strong at wireframing and prototyping
● Experienced with Figma or similar design prototyping tools
● Experience with running design sprints
● Conduct concept and usability testing
● Analyzing user feedback and activity, and iterating to enhance the user experience
● Create personas through user research and data
● Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
● Generating production-ready design specifications for implementation
● Working closely with cross-functional peers to define and measure success
Since 2011, Sync has been on a mission to provide a safe space for the world to collaborate. Today, nearly two million businesses of all sizes use Sync’s award-winning cloud apps and ground-breaking privacy protection features to share big ideas, store important information and collaborate on game-changing projects, making the world a better place.
Apply now and grow your career with this unique opportunity at Sync.com