At Cerby, we believe security is everyone’s business. As Lead Product Manager, you will directly own the product life cycle of the products that are making this vision a reality.
We are looking for a seasoned Product Manager lead who will own and implement the product vision for our Platform and Automation products.
What you will do:
- Deliver customer value – Evolve Cerby’s core platform experience to the next level. You will ship features to customers, get customer feedback, and iterate on your products to drive as much customer value as possible.
- Capture the voice of the customer – Stay close to our customers across the customer lifecycle. You will own converting customer insights into a product backlog that sets an ambitious and compelling product narrative for our customers.
- Embody the “we, not me” mindset – Work with counterparts to deliver strategic features that generate customer excitement and engagement. This will include working with internal and external CISOs, designers, marketers, engineers, and sales teams.
- Champion the vision – Lead Cerby’s core product and user experience. This will mean experimenting constantly to identify the strategy and roadmap that will allow our customers more autonomy over their apps without increasing their overall risk profile.
What we are looking for:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Prior work experience at an enterprise software company with a security focus is required
- Direct experience with Product Management
- Must have a history of shipping successful products, preferably in a distributed or remote work environment
- Exceptional communication and storytelling abilities
- Ability to operate autonomously and to achieve successful outcomes for self and others