Are you a curious product nerd who loves discovering and delivering real value!? Love the idea of working in a start-up on a mission to change the fashion industry? Curious about how technology can help the fashion industry become better and more sustainable? Keep reading!
At STITCH 3D you have an opportunity to be at the forefront to develop new and innovative solutions, that will bring change in the way people work in the Fashion Industry. Changing the way the Fashion creates, stores and presents product collections and ideas for wholesale and direct to consumer fashion, with 3D at its core.
Your work will help in eliminating waste (allowing the removal of loads of fashion samples that don’t need to be developed) and give back precious hours to fashion designers (by removing tons of time consuming and repetitive tasks) – bringing ‘sighs’ of relief. Together with the whole team you will allow for a digital transformation of major scale and with a just as spectacular impact to an industry that is ready for it.
The Role You Play
At Stitch, we are looking for a Product Manager who is hungry for the chance to do more than just deliver features, but lead their very own piece of a product. In this role, you will:
- Take the reins of enabling Fashion Brands to adopt and scale 3D fashion design and become the driving force of value for our customers and Stitch.
- Generate quantitative and qualitative insight through discovery, creating strong hypotheses for the product team to explore whilst growing a deep understanding of our customers.
- Collaborate and co-create experiments, prototypes and solutions with our designers, engineers, customers and wider team at Stitch.
- Define and track outcomes and impact of product initiatives, from increasing the number of brands and active users, all the way through to feature usage and performance.
- Be an evangelist of the product, communicating through roadmaps, kick offs and reviews, keeping HATCHies up to date on the latest and greatest.
- Contribute to the larger product strategy and vision, helping define the future of our products.
What About You?
Are you excited about the role? We hope so! Here’s what we’re looking for in you:
- Product Management is in your blood. You utterly geek out at the mention of Marty Cagan and scream at the chance to attend MTP.
- You have a solid understanding of how to collaborate with engineers and designers using modern discovery and development frameworks.
- You have at least 3 years of experience discovering and delivering value through software in Product Management with some successful releases under your belt.
- Brownie points if you’ve created collaboration products that people loved or have experience with products with a reliance on computer graphics & rendering!
- You are a storyteller and storyseller. You know that a strong narrative beats a powerpoint deck all day, every day.
- You use qualitative and quantitative evidence to guide your decision making and hypotheses, not just your gut instinct.
- Strategic thinking and strong communication skills are essential for this role. We are looking for a real team player, highly collaborative, who gives constructive feedback to help the team grow
- Being a start-up, it’s critical that you are able to think on your feet, and drive outcomes at lightning speed with a dash of pragmatism
- You want this opportunity to keep on growing and learning about everything product, design, technology, growth, fashion and more.
Don’t hit everything exactly above? If you have the drive and passion for discovering and creating amazing products, we still want to hear from you! Take a risk and apply.
More About Stitch
We value flexibility and autonomy. Every person is different, every team is different. Everyone thrives & vibes in a different way. It’s the way to ensure fast decision-making & quick learning.
We value having the option to choose from which location you work and which hours you work, together with your team.
We focus on 3D design technologies for fashion and build supporting tools/webapps/integrations as well as educate and help fashion companies become more digital
Our goals are to help fashion industry find new ways of working. We support waste reduction, improve designers’ experience and optimise the fashion industry’s development workflow
We don’t “sell dreams” of technology solving everything. Instead we work together to create the best workflows and tools
We question the status quo, and learn as we go. And don’t shy away from making mistakes and turning them into valuable lessons