SkillPages is looking to recruit an ambitious, talented and highly effective Head of Product to join our expanding team.
SkillPages is amongst the fastest growing consumer internet companies in Europe. Since 2011, 13,000,000+ people from over 160 countries have joined. Over 1.5m people are now joining SkillPages each month and growth is accelerating.
SkillPages’ vision is to become the “One place to find skilled people”. In the same way as Amazon has become the “go to” place on the internet to buy a book, our strategic objective is to become the “go to” place for finding skilled people on the internet.
Team, Culture and Location
SkillPages has an entrepreneurial culture where our team have a hands-on, practical and down to earth approach to getting things done. We’re an ambitious organization headquartered in Blackrock, Dublin, Ireland. Our team are motivated consumer internet professionals; typically with a background in computer science, mathematics or social science and internet.
The Head of Product will be the unifying force behind SkillPages’ mission and vision, product strategy and execution. Combining input and feedback from development, growth and users to set the strategic vision and lead the execution and refinement on features and products.
The suitable candidate will be a highly competent consumer Internet product professional with 8+ years experience.
The successful candidate will:
- Distil the vision and mission into a comprehensive product roadmap that delivers on the business objectives of SkillPages.
- Drive product objectives and requirements through definition, planning and UX/Design for new and existing features.
- Determine the KPI’s for measuring business performance and work with engineering to ensure their delivery (revenue, market share, number of active users, etc.)
- Collaborate with engineering, marketing, executive leadership and users to build and refine ground breaking products.
- Implement and refine a coherent and consistent User Experience across a multi-platform environment (mobile, tablet, desktop).
- Adapt quickly to changing priorities and to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Demonstrable the ability to deliver big ideas, whilst maintaining remarkable attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s in Business or Computer Science and/or similar work experience
- 8+ years product management experience within technology companies, preferrably in the area of social web or gaming.
- 5+ years successfully managing a product management team.
- Possesses an outstanding track record of success in delivering disruptive products in an evolving category.
- Have experience of working within a multi-function team to deliver a world class User Experience.
- Solid reputation as a thought leader and excellent communicator of product vision
- Strong interpersonal and communication/presentation skills; Excellent listening and negotiation skills
Attractive Salary, Bonus, Pension, Health and Critical Illness Insurance, membership of the Share Incentive Scheme and many fringe benefits such as, free breakfast, beverages, snacks, meals and a company concierge service that provides someone to help you out with life’s day to day tasks and activities.
Please send your C.V. with a covering letter in confidence to email@example.com.