🧡 We are Dearest.
We at Dearest, are an inclusive bunch of people; human resources leader, psychologist, couple therapists and coaches, as well as learning designer, UX design & performance marketing experts coming from international companies and B2C tech grownups like hy! Axel Springer Consulting, BCG Digital Ventures, foodspring, nuri, heycar and ebay.
We are a team of experts in their respective fields to finally change a stigma. We’re looking for an experienced CPO to join our growing team and work hands-on in scaling Dearest.
🚀 About the role.
What is a CPO for us? You will work and steer the company directly with our founders, excited about building a startup from the ground up. The role will require both a deep product-oriented mindset and a strong technical background. You will be responsible for the “Why-What-How” and will own decisions for the product vision in collaboration with our technology strategy. The CPO will have in-depth knowledge of leading tech and product teams, customer, understand the market conditions, communicate with stakeholders, and negotiate with technology service providers.
Product & Leadership: Design a product vision of a totally new market and get others excited about it too, foster an inclusive, fearless culture of learning & growing, act as a coach and mentor with the attitude to get things done and your hands still dirty, help to create reports for our investors, join the founder in investor meetings, if necessary.
Product & Strategy: Set the stage and direction of Dearest product visions, iterate product market fit achieved, gather user feedback regularly, define the features for the sprint and execute against our company OKRs.
Product & Tech: Act as a sparring partner to the Head of Technology to help with tech roadmapping, feature definition, data infrastructure, and third-party integrations.
Product & Design: you will work closely with the UX/UI Designer to orchestrate at the intersection between product design and product build.
📈 We offer
– Responsibility to shape today and the future of Dearest with full ownership from day one
– Building the #1 social impact-driven company
– Flexible working setups in Factory Berlin or our Kreuzberg office, full-remote also possible
👩🏽💻 You are
– A visionary and an advocate for Dearest and huge interest into tech & mental health
– A natural leader with previous experience in leading tech and product teams
– Interested in breaking taboos and create digital products customers love
– Thrilled about building new products with proven methods or create new ones yourself
– Ideally you have built successfully digital B2C products and mobile apps before
– C1 or above in English, C1 in German is a huge plus
– Strong communication skills and international work experience
– Organized, proactive and independent
– Collaborative and team-focused.
Where we stand.
Since mid 2021, we have been working with our team on the development of Dearest App. We launched them in October and are ready now for the next phase, to scale our business in 2022. And for this challenge we need an experienced CPO, like you, to join our core founding team.
How to get in contact.
Please write to email@example.com with your earliest possible start date, VISA status and updated LinkedIn profile link.
When can you expect to hear back from us?
Our processes are fast, especially if we see an immediate fit. So please be prepared that in our best practice scenario you are hired within a 14 work days schedule, as soon as we kicked-off the conversation with you. We decline no matching applications within 7 work days.
🙌🏽 Sharing is caring!
Share the link, if you rather want to refer someone from your network that perfectly fit to this role. Receive a bounty of 1% of the yearly fix salary agreed after the successful hire of that person.