Bombora provides a global B2B intent platform powered by the world’s largest publisher data co-op. Our data allows sales teams to base their actions on the knowledge of which companies are in-market for their products and empowers marketing teams to practice #SustainableMarketing. We process billions of content interactions daily to detect intent signals from companies around the world.
Bombora is growing and we need you to help us succeed!
As a Senior Product Manager over our Surge Analytics product, you will take a major product line and give it shape. We already have product-market fit, but we’ve made the conscious decision to invest in the evolution of our most sophisticated product. The product is already a leader in its category but we know it can do so much more. We’re seeking a leader of this product line to help us define and execute the product strategy, define the prioritization of what we build, and ultimately own the outcomes and impact of the product.
- Refine and execute against our 2022 roadmap
- Help us better define the Company Surge Analytics product strategy
- Own the outcome and impact of the product line
- Regularly interact across our entire executive team and across all functions of the business
- Get exposure and have impact across all parts of our business
- Shipped product in the B2B space
- Worked in an agile environment where needs and priorities can shift as the market evolves
- Presented to internal and external stakeholders roadmaps, research, and theories with both qualitative and quantitative data
- Built strong relationships inside of the organizations you have worked- up, down, and across
Perks and Benefits
- Health / Dental / Vision
- Flexible Spending / Health Spending Accounts
- Unlimited Vacation / Paid Holidays / Summer Fridays
- Education / Tuition Assistance / Annual Learning Stipend
401K / Match
- Generous Parental Leave (16 weeks primary/12 secondary)
- Commuter Benefits
- On Demand Learning (Udemy)
- Team Lunches / Outings / Events (Yes! We found a way to do virtually!)
- Offices (for when you want one)