Bowimi is looking for a product owner to translate the problems faced by global field sales teams into solutions and innovations that have never been seen before. You will be responsible for determining what these problems are, testing solutions, delivering products (in collaboration with our engineers) and managing our product strategy as the product and our customer-base evolves.
- Serve as a product expert, product evangelist, and the voice of the customer
- Work cross-functionally to gather Responsibilities, customer feedback, and communicate priorities
- Create mockups (Figma or XD) and prototypes to assist with development
- Analyse metrics to understand customer and product performance
- Create and manage PRDs
- Testing and ensuring the products released match the specifications
- 1+ year of experience in product management or building software.
- Experience with mobile apps and / or APIs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Scrum or Agile experience
Bowimi is a technology business that enables leading food and drink brands (Huel, Tenzing, Cawston Press, etc) to perform better in grocery and wholesale through our field sales platform and mobile app.
The job is based in Bath (UK) and we are not looking for remote workers or agencies.
Salary: £30,000-45,000 + stock options