This is your opportunity to provide innovative solutions to improve our healthcare systems
We are a fast-growing management consulting and tech company dedicated to innovation in healthcare and life sciences. We inspire clients to make change happen and we support our people to be courageous in doing the right thing.
As a Product Manager you will collaborate with a team of data scientists, data engineers, and software engineers to explore, establish, and champion tools that help healthcare clients gain insights to make effective decisions. You will oversee the engagement with clients, users and stakeholders, leading product strategy, feature prioritisation and deployment operations.
You will be part of an agile development environment where you will need to navigate stand ups, sprint planning sessions and retrospectives. You will have the ability to draw upon CF’s deep healthcare expertise and identify ways to transform data available through the NHS and Life Sciences sectors into compelling solutions that can lead to strong and sustainable commercial opportunities.
Some of your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
– Holding focus groups, user interviews or drop-in sessions with prospective users of a tool
– Receiving, responding to and prioritising feature requests and bugs for an existing tool
– Analysing product KPIs and success metrics and making appropriate changes.
– Working with our team to develop wireframes of new product ideas and conducting initial tests with users.
– Plan and refine the backlog with the team to ensure the work is aligned with product roadmap
– Recommending improvements to the onboarding process of users based on user feedback
– Doing basic Data Analysis to find out about data availability for a new product or feature
– Crafting and facilitating training sessions for new tool releases
– Reading industry news on recent product launches, use cases and best practices
– Designing and maintaining a product roadmap with timelines for technical development
– Setting scope and timeline expectations across stakeholders
– Launching an interactive tool to explore inequalities in Covid-19 vaccine distribution
– Predicting COVID demand and capacity across hospitals throughout the London region
– Developing and releasing planning software to optimise distribution of the flu vaccine
– Building a tool to show how service changes might impact patient travel times
– Creating new visualisation to understand the bottlenecks in outpatient clinical pathways
– Generating an automatic analysis suite for rapid diagnostics of geographic areas
– You will have substantial experience working on the design, development and launch of products, with substantial experience in a product manager role.
– You possess strong domain knowledge in product, at once familiar with agile ways of working, confident in best practices for product development and deployment, and effective in managing strong delivery with distributed teams.
– You understand Software Engineering workflow and architecture design
– You know how to do basic Data Analysis using SQL or equivalent
– You are an expert communicator and influencer, able to collaborate effectively with others to ensure the sensible development and implementation of a product strategy.
– You can effectively manage team’s backlog and prioritise work according to agreed deliverables
– You put users first, with clear ways of engaging effectively to identify top needs and pain points and can pair that insight with client’s business needs and objectives.
– You effectively balance strategy (including being highly analytical and data-driven) and operations (with a bias toward action and delivery).
– You are flexible, excited to work in a small, start-up like environment within a healthcare consultancy, whilst partnering with some of the largest healthcare players in the UK.
– You believe in and already live by our values and feel motivated by the impact our work has on the health and wellbeing of people and populations across the UK and beyond.
– You have worked as a technical member of an engineering team
We have a hybrid-working policy. This will see our employees collaborate face to face, irrespective of location for at least 60% of their allocated time on a project, remainder of the week can be spent working remotely.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
We are committed to building an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all our people can excel. We only recruit, promote and reward our people based on their skills and contribution, without regard to gender, race, disability, religion, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or other characteristics.
If you require any reasonable adjustments for any part of the recruitment process, please let us know.
CF is dedicated to improving healthcare through working with health systems and the life sciences industry. We offer clients consulting and data services and products.
Our work with health systems includes work with public and private providers of all kinds of care as well as their commissioners and regulators. We work at every level including national, regional, place and local level. We support health systems on critical strategic, performance and organisational issues to deliver the best outcomes for the populations they serve.
Our work with the life sciences industry includes pharmaceutical and biotech companies as well as medical devices, diagnostics, and health tech companies as well as their investors. We support the life sciences industry in the uptake of innovation including access, pathway transformation, and use of data & digital, and how they partner with health systems to improve patient outcomes.
Holiday entitlement: 25 days/year in addition to all bank holidays; after two years’ service this would increase to 27 days; after four years’ service this would increase to 32 days; after six years’ service this would increase to 35 days
Ability to work fully remote for up to 4 weeks a year
Annual leave purchase: employees with less than 35 days annual leave entitlement can purchase additional annual leave days
Income protection amounting to 75% replacement of your salary in the event of long-term incapacity, as a result of a qualifying claim
Enhanced sick pay benefit beyond SSP for up to a total 12 weeks in any 12-month period
Life insurance covering four times your basic salary in a tax-free lump sum payable to your beneficiaries in the event of your death whilst in service
An Employee Assistance and Wellness Program including access to telephone counselling, life coaching, interactive tools online and digital content downloadable from Lifeworks
Free access to seasonal flu jabs provided by Boots
Eye care vouchers for eye tests and discounts towards glasses at Vision Express
Access to workplace nursery scheme to help working parents save tax and NI on the cost of the nursery care
Enhanced family leave policies
Access to an interest-free season ticket loan, repayable by 12 monthly instalments
Access to the ride to work scheme, saving up to 42% on bikes and cycling accessories at Evans Cycles
Access to ClassPass a monthly fitness membership that provides access to thousands of different studios, gyms, and wellness at a discounted rate