Do you like high-tech?
Do you always want to work with the semiconductor industry players impacting our daily lives?
Are you willing to help transform the semiconductor industry by providing SW solutions in an ever-increasing complex world?
Then this position is for you 😉
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager who will contribute to the success of the V93000 ATE platform.
As Product Marketing Manager – ATE Software, you are responsible for the operating system and user software of the V93000 ATE platform. You ensure that all test solutions and products come with the right user experience, feature set and throughput. In the role of a Product Marketing Manager – ATE SW you will:
- Define the business objectives and translates them into a roadmap and feature backlog
- Prioritize SW features and roadmap items as “Business Owner”
- Develop and drive the mid to long-term vision of the ATE SW
- Generate and present compelling presentation material for pre-sales activities, trade shows and technical review sessions with customers
- Analyze competitive SW offerings
- Own the “4 Ps of Marketing” (product/price/promotion/placement) for add-on SW components
- Manage business strategies with internal and external SW partners
- You will work closely with our worldwide SW R&D, product management, application experts, sales, and customers
- University degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge of electronics, computers, semiconductors, and the associated industry
- Proven track record as Product Manager of a large SW project/product at a high-tech customer in a complex worldwide business environment
- Good customer facing skills, ability to create confidence in and enthusiasm for SW solutions
- Ability to collaborate and create alignment with key stakeholders in product management, R&D, product marketing, business development, technical application experts, account teams and senior management
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Facilitate and understand highly technical discussions with experts and developers and drive cross functional teams to best solutions
- Self-motivated individual with desire to learn and attitude to win
- Fluent English skills combined with an interest in travel (approx. 15%) to maintain relationship with customers and other Advantest sites in Asia, U.S. and Europe.