In this role, you will lead a team of engineers and designers to define, build, and launch critical initiatives that have a direct impact on the company’s bottom line. We’re looking for an experienced product manager who will use research and data to define strategy for a category of products, and who is at the same time a world-class executor. We need problem solvers, creative thinkers, and people who aren’t afraid to roll up their sleeves.
- Define, scope, and prioritize Andela’s Client Side Marketplace Product roadmap; you will own an entire product category.
- Own and lead all aspects of an established agile team: writing user stories and acceptance criteria, backlog grooming, triage and prioritization, demos, end to end product execution, cross-functional leadership.
- Communicate product direction, progress, delivery, launch, and mitigation plans to all relevant team members and business partners.
- Establish and maintain credibility within engineering, the business, and our users.
- Conduct user research and data analysis to assess opportunities, risks, and business plans.
- Set adoption targets and continuously analyze data to assess the success of a product and inform product direction.
Andela exists to connect brilliance and opportunity. Since 2014, we have been dedicated to breaking down global barriers and accelerating the future of work for both technologists and organizations around the world.
For technologists, Andela offers competitive long term career opportunities with leading organizations, access to a global community of professionals, and education opportunities with leading technology providers.
For companies, Andela provides access to a global network of fully integrated team members that unlock their business’ innovation and growth potential.
At Andela, we are deeply passionate about creating long-lasting and transformative growth opportunities for all and doing it in an E.P.I.C. [andela.com/careers] way.