Help us build a uniquely personal shopping experience in men’s – and recently launched women’s! – fashion. 84+ stores, 22 countries, a successful global webshop, 1500 employees and 80+ techies. From an ‘Uber for style’ to our Box Office premium subscription service, from a mobile app to ‘design your own’ tailored suit: we’re scaling up to become the global tailoring expert.
As Product Owner eCommerce, you will help make these opportunities a reality by creating the vision for suitsupply.com, the webshop roadmap, and metrics – and support the team to deliver on it. You break complex projects into smart iterations, prototypes and MVP’s, and continuously prioritize based on economic value and customer impact.
Your typical day includes:
- Meeting with stakeholders to create a roadmap for suitsupply.com that enables our online growth ambitions
- Building a new (Front-end) platform with the webshop teams that will enable this growth
- Delivering customer value: Making sure our customer can find what he/she is looking for in the best possible way in terms of service and quality.
- Empowering your team and cross-collaborate with other teams across the company to unlock their full potential (e.g. clarifying user stories, attend daily scrum meetings, discuss dependencies, coach the team)
- Get. Stuff. Done.
This job might be for you if you have:
- A relevant Master degree
- 2-5 years’ Product Owner experience in an e-commerce, high growth web environment
- The ability to set priorities based on data and able to break down complex stuff into tangible user stories
- Experience leading, inspiring and coaching Scrum teams
- A valid work EU work permit
Your success will be measured by:
- Having a clear vision for suitsupply.com and a roadmap that translates this vision into actionable epics and user stories
- Your ability to run several experiments to validate assumptions
- Ability to release every day (if you and the team want that)
- Having clear metrics that help you to validate if you are making the right things
- Revenue growth of XX%
What do you get in return?
- An excellent salary package
- Choose your own device (and OS)
- You will be the responsible for our customer facing, global webshop, impacting lots of customer
- Lots of potential for you to grow within the company as we’re scaling the tech department
- 20% discount on all Suitsupply products
- Subsidized lunch 5 days a week
- Great office in Amsterdam with a dedicated Suitsupply bus bringing you to the office