TryHackMe is a gamified platform that makes learning cyber security fun and accessible. We’ve been around for almost three years, have over 1 million registered users, and are growing fast.
We’re looking for a Product Manager who is passionate about education to help deliver the best learning and training experiences in the cyber security market both for our users and business customers. Join the team, make a difference and impact millions of users’ learning journeys.
- Work with a multidisciplinary team to find the best path to creating meaningful value for our customers while meeting our business objectives. This could involve building new features or improving existing features
- Drive product development from small features to entirely new products.
- Empathise, engage and cultivate relationships with our users in order to deeply understand their needs.
- Track and monitor how we’re doing with core metrics for the product, and new ones you develop with the team for the work you’re doing. Iterate and improve on your work to hit our goals and create value for our customers.
- Lead ideation, technical development and launch for various areas of the product
- Posses a core product leadership skill set including data analysis, writing, research, feature lifecycle management, etc.
- A “Founder” mentality; relentless, resourceful, proactive, and results-oriented
- Are confident in communicating across disciplines to excite and motivate people toward a shared vision
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Strong track record of building and shipping applications or software of features/products that encompass an end-to-end experience within a large-scale, ambiguous domain.
- Strong understanding of agile development software methodologies
- Experience developing social/education products, technologies and platforms.
- Be curious about all things security
- Experience with education technology and products
- Pension and Health Insurance (location dependent)
- 10% Project – Devote 10% of your time developing anything you want, providing it benefits TryHackMe in some way.
- Dedicated work laptop
- Flexi time – Choose your own hours as long as you have at least 4 hours of overlap with London (from 8am – 6pm)
- Fully remote – Work from anywhere you want
- Flexible career and learning development – We want support your quest to learn anything you’re passionate about.
- Full access to all of TryHackMe’s features; learn how to hack
Our Hiring Process
Stage 1: Send us your CV/ LinkedIn profile
Stage 2: Quick chat to learn more about you (and vice versa)
Stage 3: Take Home Task
Stage 4: Task Discussion