Tractable is the world’s first computer vision unicorn ($1 Billion valued company) for financial services. Our mission is to use the latest breakthroughs in AI to solve real world problems and improve people’s lives across the world.
We put a car expert in people’s pocket so when you get into an accident, a few photos with your smartphone is all you need to get back to normal faster. This year our AI is also helping families recover faster after their homes have been destroyed by natural disasters. We’ve accelerated accident recovery for over a million households, and helped recycle about as many cars as Tesla put on the road in 2019.
On top of that, we’ve got a best in class working culture focused around autonomy, collaboration, continuous learning, flexible working and more. In fact, we are a Certified ‘Great Place to Work 2021’ and rated 5/5 on Glassdoor due to our enjoyable and vibrant working culture and laser sharp focus on employee well-being.
Product development @ Tractable
We build products by putting a team together with all the skills and context it needs to solve tough problems. This means you will be working alongside UX designers, software engineers, Machine Learning researchers, and data scientists to work on a variety of problems. You will be working out how we can dramatically improve the efficiency of the insurance processes that surround Auto Claims in order to help our insurance customers get their policyholders back on the road with their claims resolved all within days of an accident.
What you will be doing:
You will be a Product Manager, working within the AI Review product suite on our existing ‘Review Efficiency’ product offering. This team is responsible for building the solution that applies AI models to help insurance claims handlers efficiently process accident claims. The product itself includes the AI models needed to evaluate claims, the logic to manage the claims workflow as well as the user-facing experience that human claims handlers work with to streamline their processes.
What you will be doing:
- You will work embedded in a product development team consisting of Software Engineers and Machine Learning researchers to understand problems and iterate on creative, thoughtful solutions.
- You will define the product vision for Review Efficiency and help the team deliver products and features that bring us closer to realising it.
- You will work closely with technical and business stakeholders to build a roadmap based on how ingestion can add value to customers.
- You will help integrate user feedback into ongoing updates of our products in a fast-paced environment.
- You will deploy usage event tracking in the product and analyse results to identify areas for optimisation
- You will help launch new features, evaluate their performance, and iterate quickly.
- You will communicate tirelessly on what we have learned from our users, what are the problems we can solve for our customers, how the product works, and what’s new in the product.
Skills / experience we’re looking for:
- Relevant experience working as a Product Manager (or similar role)
- Experience working on highly technical products
- Experience working with B2B / Enterprise SaaS solutions
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience facilitating product and technical design processes.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong ownership mentality and perseverance.
- A relentless focus on adding value to customers and quantifying progress.
- Experience driving the vision for a product or suite.
- Competitive salary
- 6 month salary reviews
- Visa sponsorship (if required)
- Pension scheme
- Bupa private healthcare (full coverage)
- Flexible hours & 3 days WFH per week
- Learning and Development budget
- Competitive maternity + paternity leave
- Daily office snacks & soft drinks
- Regular company office events such as Games Nights, Movie Nights, Lunch & Learns, Monthly Brunch and more
Based in our office on Liverpool Street, London