A well-funded independent company, with ambitious plans to expand, Gousto is looking for a dedicated Product Manager to join our team. There’s never been a better time to join us, so if you enjoy working alongside smart thinkers, with extraordinary drive, passion and talent, then apply now!
Recipe box company, Gousto, is one of the most dynamic and fast-growing start-ups in the UK. On a mission to help families enjoy good food, we believe home cooking is important, so we’ve made it simple. We take the hassle out of planning, shopping and cooking, by delivering weekly meals with the ingredients and recipes ready to cook, so there’s no more ‘what’s for dinner’ panic.
- Build and execute a digital product strategy with a strong long term vision and short term product roadmap
- Create a rich customer experience across our digital platforms
- Lead the ideation, technical development and launch of innovative products
- Establish a shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities
- Drive product development with a team of world class engineers, UX and UI designers, and data analysts
- Integrate usability testing, research and market analysis into product ideation to enhance the customer experience
- Define and analyse metrics that inform the success of products
- Understand Gousto’s strategy and deliver products that are considered best in the industry
- Test, discover and improve – the product manager should be extremely results focused
- 5+ years product management experience, including delivery of entire products start to finish
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills
- Experience designing simple and intuitive user interfaces
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Agile product management experience
- Have a customer centric approach to problems whilst maintaining a sharp focus on commercial metrics
We use Indicative, Fabric and Periscope to run our data analysis, Hotjar for website heat maps and polls, Optimizely for multi variate testing, and even a bit of Sketch or Invision now and then to collaborate with our in house design team. We don’t really mind what tools you use so long as you’re comfortable with analytics and using data to backup your ideas.
- 22 days of holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by a day each year up to 25
- Option to buy up to 5 additional days of annual leave
- Coffee, tea, ice cream and fruit provided every single day to keep you fresh
- Wine, beer and soft-drinks provided every Friday evening
- As many new recipes to test cook as you can handle
- 40% staff discount on Gousto boxes and 25% for your family and friends
- Free gym membership after 6 months
- Childcare vouchers
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Regular all-company socials
- Quarterly team socials
We are hugely committed to equality of opportunity in all areas of Gousto. We employ over 20 nationalities and think it’s deeply important to have both genders represented in all functions and levels. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of age, disability, gender, pregnancy and maternity, marital status, race, religion or sexual orientation.