Trusted Media Brands is looking for a Product Manager to join our team. You are someone who is passionate about designing creative solutions based on real user insights. You inspire your organization by prototyping what is possible. You have the skills to turn user research into successfully executed products that our users love to use.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to participate in the creation and maintenance of new media products and features, from the idea stage to launch and beyond. Work both with a small internal team, as well as end users in developing, testing, training and implementation of new media technologies in a fast-paced media environment. Help define workflow and standardize a global media production environment. Your main responsibilities include gathering product requirements, prioritizing feature implementations and improving overall user experience. Our ideal candidates should combine technical background with strong interpersonal skills.
- Analyze competition
- Conduct research to identify user needs and gaps
- Implement product enhancements to improve user experience
- Perform quality assurance controls on products
- Coordinate with the engineering department to deliver functional solutions
- Participate in system configuration
- Create support and training documents for internal and external users
- Prioritize the implementation of new features and set specific timelines
- Monitor and report on users’ reactions after launching
- Analyze performance of current site features
- Act as liaison between wide range of internal clients, including Business Intelligence/Data, Editorial, Marketing, Sales and Ad Operations.
- Collaborate with SEO team on optimization tactics
- Previous experience working with product managers
- Knowledge of project management tools such as JIRA, Trello, Asana, or others
- Experience working with engineering teams using Agile / Scrum software development & other common engineering best practices
- Established knowledge of Excel and/ or Google Sheets
- Experience managing multiple competing priorities, duties and projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills – Ability to conscientiously manage and follow up on multiple concurrent tasks and handle requests on tight deadlines
- Great communication skills along with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams
This is a unique opportunity to join a small, cross-functional team that works fast and efficiently. We use creative ways to develop innovative solutions for our digital products. Your influence will not only have a major impact on this team, but collectively, your work will be used and adored by millions worldwide.
We value our people and offer a collaborative and engaging culture. Our employees enjoy work/life balance, generous time off and comprehensive benefits and programs. Learn more about what life is like working at Trusted Media Brands at https://www.trustedmediabrands.com/careers
Trusted Media Brands, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity. We do not discriminate in hiring and employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.