Title: Technical Product Manager
Location: Hybrid or UK Remote
About Petlab Co
Petlab Co. is the world’s fastest-growing pet supplement business. Launching in 2018, Petlab Co. is currently on track to drive over $80m in sales in 2020 without any external funding. They have a loyal community of over 100,000+ pets and tens of thousands of owners have had their lives positively impacted by innovative Petlab Co. products. Petlab Co. is a vibrant, fast-moving, and customer-centric team who value and reward high performing players. It is an ideal place for a candidate who is ambitious, hardworking, loves animals, is looking to rapidly progress their career, and would enjoy working in a vibrant environment with smart co-workers and friendly office dogs!
About the Role..
Our Head of Growth is looking for a Technical Product Manager to will join our Growth team to manage the iteration of features for the software systems and customer facing web applications that runs one of the fastest scaling DTC pet brands in the world!
The role involves managing the day-to-day operations and maintenance of our highest-scaling sales funnel, and helping the Growth team implement optimisation testing. There plenty of scope to collaborate and work cross-functionally across the company, both within the Product Team across various technical products as well as the wider teams, so never a dull day here at PetLab! If that sounds exciting – we would love you to join our pack!
A Day In The Life…
We move and think fast so it’s important that you are able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and are happy to roll up your sleeves to do whatever it takes to support the team in every way possible.
Your day to day will look a little bit like this…
- Own and manage the day-to-day operations of both the front and backend of our advertorials
- Working closely with the Growth and Marketing team on optimisation roadmap and test implementation
- Manage developers working on the products to ensure all project deliveries are aligned to the wider business goals
- Provide regular updates to stakeholders on key performance metrics across funnels
- Work closely with other product managers to ensure congruency across our product techstacks
- Spearhead product development lifecycle on new feature testing and implementation
- Monitor and optimise funnel web performance
What You Need…
- You have at least 2 years’ experience in Product Management/Ownership of software products
- You have a strong understanding of A/B testing and continuous improvement of product features
- You have a strong understanding of Agile practices and enjoy creating processes and environments that help your team thrive
- Exemplary leadership, especially with managing cross functional teams is a must have
- You are happy working autonomously with your team to drive success against a larger set of company goals
- A technical background either as a software engineer, engineering manager or similar experience
- A strong understanding of data and how it can be used to create insights or to be used to direct feature iteration
- Ecommerce and B2C experience would be ideal
The Good Stuff…
- Generous Annual Leave – 28 days + public and bank holidays
- Flexible Working Hours – We focus on results and trust people to manage their time, whether working from home, while traveling, or in the office!
- Company Equipment – Laptop issued to you so you’re all set from day 1.
- Get Your Read On – We love to promote and encourage personal & professional development so we couldn’t be happier to buy books of your choice via amazon or pay for audible subscription .
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Pension Scheme – contributions towards your pension scheme!
- Enhanced Maternity / Paternity / Adoption Leave – because time with new family members is important!
- Puppy Therapy – working in partnership with Paws in Work to provide a boost of oxytocin every quarter.
- Cycle2Work Scheme – Government initiative which offers a cost-effective way to buy new cycling equipment.
- Discount Vouchers & Gym Memberships – get discounts at a whole range of retailers and gym memberships through our provider, Sodexo.
- Free breakfast, fruits and snacks – refuel and revitalise with free munchies in the office.
- Environment – dogs are welcome!
Petlab Co is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage all applications irrespective of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, nationality, marital status, and disability. We believe that diversity is at the heart of innovation and we welcome passionate candidates form all backgrounds. Come join the family and see for yourself!