Senior Product Manager – Data Platform & Services
at Eleanor Health (View all jobs)
We’re looking for an experienced and analytical Sr. Product Manager to help lead the development of Eleanor’s data products, services, and platform strategy. This role will help define, mature, and scale the way that Eleanor leverages data (internally and externally) to inform our whole person care model, drive clinical and business outcomes, and contribute to a deeper understanding of addiction and recovery.
Reporting to Eleanor’s Head of Product, the Sr. PM will collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to manage complex data projects that help our teams deliver world-class experiences and market-leading insights at scale. This role will also be instrumental in helping build and scale our data science capabilities and further extend the impact of Eleanor’s algorithms and clinical decision support capabilities.
- Work cross functionally to support data deliverables and requirements gathering – collaborating with the core data team, actuary/medical economics, product, engineering, design, and all business and clinical stakeholders
- Quarterback payor and partner data conversations, leading the work efforts from scoping through execution and ongoing success
- Drive data product requirements definition, product planning, and product design based on successful experiments to launch new capabilities at scale
- Own the product roadmap for data services and products at Eleanor – set the vision and prioritize solutions that will enable our people, products, and processes to deliver on our aggressive growth and outcomes goals
- Own the research and analysis to identify how data can and should be leveraged to support application workflows, collaborating closely with the product owners for our member application and internal care platform to deliver personalized user experiences through data
- Work with cross-functional teams to facilitate prioritization discussions, gain alignment, and provide transparency and input into the data product and services development process
- Help define and prioritize data science and other research investigations to solve meaningful clinical, operational, and other questions
- Support thought leadership around innovative approaches we are using to solve data problems
- 5+ years of experience working in Product Management, Data, or related roles
- At least 2 years of experience working with healthcare-specific data sets (e.g. HL7, FHIR, ICD, CPT, etc.)
- A proven track record of using data to solve business problems and launching new products and/or programs from planning to launch
- Experience working on products or services that support clinical practices, health systems, payors or other parts of the healthcare ecosystem
- A broad understanding of the machine learning (ML) landscape, including algorithms, and techniques, and how they can solve customer and business problems
- A strong leadership and organizational track record along with excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially in the form of translating technical concepts to business stakeholders
- Some experience using a querying language (e.g. SQL or mySQL) or analytics tool (e.g. Tableau, Mode, Looker, etc.) to answer business questions
About Eleanor Health
Eleanor Health is the first outpatient addiction and mental health provider delivering convenient and comprehensive care through a value-based payment structure. Committed to health and wellbeing without judgment, Eleanor Health is focused on delivering whole-person, comprehensive care to transform the quality, delivery, and accessibility of care for people affected by addiction.
To date, Eleanor Health operates multiple clinics and a fully virtual model statewide across Louisiana, Massachusetts, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, and Washington, delivering care through population and value-based partnerships with national and regional payors, employers, and other stakeholders.
If you are passionate about providing high quality, evidence based care for individuals with substance use disorder through an innovative practice, and about building a great business that makes a difference, Eleanor Health is an ideal opportunity for you. We seek highly skilled, motivated, and compassionate individuals who take responsibility and adapt quickly to change to join our deeply committed and collaborative team.
Job Type: Full-time