Be our colleague in the role of Technical Writer in a successful and well-funded startup that will grow into the next Romanian tech Unicorn. We are revolutionizing how software gets done through low-code. It’s an exciting time to be joining our team as we’re in a period of rapid growth.
Receive substantial pay and equity while making a big impact in the world. We have a flexible approach to work with opportunities for fully remote working from anywhere in the world.
If you’re excited to be part of a driven, supportive, fast-paced, and fun team, Plant an App is a great place to grow your career!
Find out how you can contribute:
- Understand the marketing strategy, Plant An App’s technology, the market dynamics, and the offer of the main competitors, so that you can articulate customer advantages and benefits;
- Define the total market, the addressable market and the target personas. You will propose, implement and adjust the product strategy in each addressable market. You will also propose and pursue financial and non-financial objectives at the level of Plant An App solutions (license revenue, usage, end-client tech adoption, partner tech understanding, market share, competition;
- Contribute to the prioritization of the development roadmap from the perspective of the Plant An App platform users and manage the integration relationships with technological partners that bring added value to the sales offer from a commercial point of view;
- Define, implement, evaluate, and improve product collaterals in sales support materials – case studies, customer references, partner references, product datasheets, whitepapers, training support, standard demo, and product videos. It constantly updates the product collateral to reflect the new developments and benefits brought by the latest launched functionalities;
- Actively contribute to the articulation and communication of competitive advantages over the main competitors of the Plant An App platform;
- Communicate differentiation vectors with market researchers every month. You ensure that market researchers, SMEs (Subject Matter Experts in the field of low-code / no-code), and strategic partners are aware of both new features, technologies and integrations and new customers, case studies and financial figures;
- Responsible for the product updates & roadmaps section of the communication line – newsletters to customers or partners, technical events, website partners section;
- Create product-level presentation materials directly or through agencies and case studies, speeches, or other materials needed to enhance Plant An App’s image, with the prior approval of the marketing director;
- Introduce the metrics and indicators established with the Marketing Director to monitor the efficiency of the activity. You monitor and evaluate all product marketing activities quarterly and propose improvement measures.
To succeed, you’ll have:
- 5+ years of experience in B2B Product Marketing; previous Product
- Management experience is nice to have;
- A good understanding of low-code industry;
- Enterprise experience;
- Impeccable writing skills and storytelling, with the ability to simplify complex information;
- Strong, communication and influencing skillsAbility to work collaboratively across different teams to achieve a common goal;
What we do is told by the stories that we shape in the world, such as:
- digitalization of entire countries (Bermuda);
- saving lives in a community with a high suicide rate (Vail Health Hospital in Colorado, US);
- automating university graduation processes so diplomas are issued in just a few weeks (University of Strathclyde, UK);
help people with disabilities work with caretakers (Hope Haven, US);
- and many more.
Be part of something bigger that has an impact on the world.
Let’s talk! Send us your resume: email@example.com