An exciting opportunity for a Digital Product Manager with an infectious passion for delivering great experiences, to take responsibility for defining, launching and growing our digital propositions.
What you’ll do
- Develop and maintain a product vision and strategy.
- Maintain and communicate your product roadmap.
- Place customers at the heart of every product iteration by ensuring that the backlog is derived from customer research, and that appropriate user testing and validation methods are in place.
- Map user journeys, define features and breakdown into user stories that are prioritised within a single product backlog.
- Use analytics and insights to ship digital experiences that will improve NPS, drive digital adoption and grow the business.
- Gain consensus, both vertically and horizontally, for proposed prioritisation.
- Manage budget across BAU and project funding
- Measure and evidence the value of changes delivered.
- Make sure all key stakeholders are fully briefed on all aspects of digital activity and engaged with the digital planning process.
- Hero insights and successes related to your key journeys via our internal communications channels.
- A positive, energetic, enthusiastic approach
- Impressive experience in a digital product management role, ideally gained in a global environment
- Deep understanding and enthusiasm for web technologies, digital trends and innovation
- Comfortable with agile ways of working
- Effective, influential stakeholder management, communication and presentation skills, with the confidence to operate at the most senior levels
- Experience of shaping digital portfolios and developing channel strategies driving digital transformation and delivering significant business benefits
We are a health insurer and provider. With no shareholders, our customers are our focus. We reinvest profits into providing more and better healthcare for the benefit of current and future customers.
Bupa Global is the international health insurance division of Bupa. We provide customers who want premium international coverage with products and services to access the healthcare they need anytime, anywhere in the world, whether at home or when studying, living, travelling or working abroad.
Bupa Global has offices around the world including London and Brighton (UK), Miami (USA), Dubai (UAE, in partnership with OIC), and Hong Kong (China) as well as regional offices in mainland China, Singapore, Egypt, Mexico, the Dominican Republic, Bolivia, Brazil, Panama, Guatemala and Ecuador.
Our benefits are driven by what matters to our people. It’s important to us that these benefits support a work-life balance that keeps people healthy, both mentally and physically.
You’ll be eligible for:
- 25 days holiday, increasing through length of service, with the option to buy or sell
- Bupa health insurance as a benefit in kind
- An enhanced pension plan and life insurance
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Discounted access to Gympass, a flexible, monthly subscription service with live classes, fitness apps and 1-21 sessions
- Various other benefits and online discounts
- Access to a season ticket loan for public transport
Diversity and Inclusion
Bupa is committed to making sure that every applicant is assessed solely on personal merit and qualifications. We actively celebrate the diversity of our colleagues and provide an inclusive environment so you can bring your true self to Bupa. We’ll make sure you are treated fairly regardless of disability or circumstance. That’s why we’re happy to offer reasonable adjustments as part of our recruitment process to anyone that needs them.
Whether you’ve found your feet or are discovering a new path.
Welcome to a place that celebrates you.
This isn’t where you’ve been.
This is where you’re going.
This is what we have belief in.