IPV operate at the forefront of the Media and Entertainment industry and our products are used by organisations around the world to streamline digital media production processes.
As a Product Marketing Associate you’ll be responsible for developing the external and internal presentation of our products while identifying and promoting key marketing messages and materials. You’ll also work closely with IPV channel marketing to develop joint marketing initiatives and to promote our products alongside complementary solutions. Over time you’ll develop an understanding of the competitive environment, position our products against competitors and provide competitive analysis to Product Management and Sales teams.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Developing key marketing messages ensuring stakeholders clearly understand the benefits of our products and the problems they solve.
- Taking ownership of new feature launches and ensuring timely communication to channel partners and customers.
- Hosting online presentations and product demonstrations to deliver marketing messages to channel partners and customers. Writing and producing supporting marketing material.
- Working with Product Management, Sales and Operations to ensure internal teams are kept up to date with product features and benefits.
- Working closely with PR agencies and partners to develop product marketing material.
- Promoting the use of new marketing channels to reach new customers.
Skills You’ll Need:
- Minimum 1 year’s experience in product marketing or a related product or marketing role.
- Demonstrable experience developing marketing materials and product messaging.
- Experience building internal-facing and customer-facing marketing documents.
- Excellent verbal communication, written communication and presentation skills are paramount.
- Highly motivated with a desire to work in a fast-paced software environment.
- Experience working with channel partners would be beneficial.
- Experience with video or media products would be beneficial.